Jeffree Star Cosmetics

boschicka

I'll try that brush. I used the anastasia highlighting brush for peach goddess today and it was hard to blend, I had to go in with my beauty blender to blend it better.
I wish he sold a brush for these :)

Hey, you're here! Someone just mentioned missing seeing you around here. Hope all is well with you & your family.

rinacee

Saw this earlier. To be honest, I think I'll be set once I get Beauty Killer in the mail. Based off the shade of Androgyny, I doubt this palette will be the color scheme I generally go for! But you never know. Funny how quick the turn-around is in the makeup industry. First palette just came out and he is already building hype for the second!

montREALady

Saw this earlier. To be honest, I think I'll be set once I get Beauty Killer in the mail. Based off the shade of Androgyny, I doubt this palette will be the color scheme I generally go for! But you never know. Funny how quick the turn-around is in the makeup industry. First palette just came out and he is already building hype for the second!

I said the same thing when I saw this on IG! I was like, "Wow restock on Beauty Killer and announcing a brand new one in the same day, he's busy!"

laurennnxox

Lol, agree. This made me shake my head. It's not even June and he's beginning hype for fall. I can only imagine the IG panic over this palette by the time it releases. I'll have to wait and see the color scheme. I spend 80% of my makeup money on fall and holiday releases. This may just be right up my alley!

rinacee

I said the same thing when I saw this on IG! I was like, "Wow restock on Beauty Killer and announcing a brand new one in the same day, he's busy!"
Very, very busy! These palettes are giving me whiplash!
Lol, agree. This made me shake my head. It's not even June and he's beginning hype for fall. I can only imagine the IG panic over this palette by the time it releases. I'll have to wait and see the color scheme. I spend 80% of my makeup money on fall and holiday releases. This may just be right up my alley!
Craziness! We all know once July/August rolls around Holiday palettes start popping up!

leonah

not interested in his eyeshadows or highlighters only his liquid lippies. I have added gemini and rose matter on the list :D they aren't LE right?

laurennnxox

not interested in his eyeshadows or highlighters only his liquid lippies. I have added gemini and rose matter on the list :D they aren't LE right?

You know.. I'm not sure! Probably not if they're in his pink packaging, right? I can't remember him saying they were.

laurennnxox

Ohhhh it looks SO beautiful on her!!

I don't know if I want RM! It seems so different in a ton of photos. I remember one JS posted of himself wearing Rose Matter, and it looked corally. LipstickJunkieForever on IG said it was like a dusty rose (??) I might just get it from Beautylish, because I can always return it if I don't like it I guess.

Shars

Anyone who knew of Jeffree "****" Star during the MySpace, Stickam, and scene days has knowledge of what a mess and how nasty he is. He was at his worst when Stickam existed and the during the Scene scene back in the late 00's. He kinda slowed down to irrelevancy around 2012 but I guess he's back in full force and going to his old ways thanks to Instagram and his makeup line.

His worst insults are ALWAYS directed at women. People used to let his shit slide because he would seek attention and/or say things for shock value but he crossed the line years ago.

WOW! Just WOW. I was interested in trying his lip products but I think I'll be just fine sticking to other brands until he cleans up his act. I felt bad enough loving LimeCrime's products when their drama went down lol.

Sabrunka

Sigh, I didn't like my Ice Cold highlighter. A) It highlighted pores/follicles on my cheeks that I didn't even know I had B) It looked like I literally rubbed grease on my face, it didn't even look like a nice glow, just looked oily and unclean :(

Latest posts