Jeffree Star Cosmetics

NaomiH

If you like glitter then it might be something you want to suffer through. I just don't know if it shows enough glitter to want to deal with it. I'll do some better swatches later to try and get the glitter to show up more.
Darn, I really hope it doesn't annoy me when I get it. I ordered it off Dolls Kill because I couldn't pass up free shipping. :haha:

NaomiH

wearing androgyny today. again, it's an exact Veronica dupe on me but JS formula is better I think
Beautiful

Sabrunka

All the swatches are gorgeous. Can you return used items back to beautylish in 30 days?
You sure can! They're really good with returns. Send them a message via their "contact us" button and they will respond with a link to a printable return label and tell you what to do from there! I have to return a charlotte tilbury thing I got and I'll be sending it back Tuesday. I also returned a brush about half a year ago and they were quick to refund me.

Dolly Snow

I am going to have to Google Redrum. I am not familiar with that shade.

Dolly looks amazing in all colors. Hold on to your wallet when you look at her swatches. She has the perfect olive skin tone that can rock ALL shades.

Beautiful lady. You are rocking Hoe Hoe Hoe. Does it remind you of other red lipsticks? Is it BU-worthy?

Funny how that works.
lolz.gif

Well that is a testament if I ever heard one.
rasta.gif
Thank you, Vande
friends.gif

Kisha

Ladies, you look beautiful! I'm tempted to try one. I'm pretty sure that I may need to wait until after the cold weather passes. My poor lips may not be able to handle the formula.

Lipstickwh0re

Vandie I do not have anything like it but It does remind me of Amorous dazzleglass but if it was a matte lipstick with glitters in it. Ii hope that makes sense and helps. I love it. I feel like I will probably wear it long after the holidays are over and yeah, I'd back it up because I love red lipstick. Heather King did a post on the Dita lippie. I'm sold. Getting that too. Do you see how big of problem I have? lmao RED LIPSTICK MAFIA. XD

Viva Glam Rhianna 1 is maybe 3 shades lighter w/ less depth also. Hope that helps too. If you get it, I hope you love it.

sagehen

Ladies, you look beautiful! I'm tempted to try one. I'm pretty sure that I may need to wait until after the cold weather passes. My poor lips may not be able to handle the formula.
I am telling you, you can do it lol - JS is the most comfortable, forgiving formula.

Prettypackages

I am going to have to Google Redrum. I am not familiar with that shade.

Dolly looks amazing in all colors. Hold on to your wallet when you look at her swatches. She has the perfect olive skin tone that can rock ALL shades.

Beautiful lady. You are rocking Hoe Hoe Hoe. Does it remind you of other red lipsticks? Is it BU-worthy?

Funny how that works.
lolz.gif

Well that is a testament if I ever heard one.
rasta.gif
is that what it is, her olive skin tone? B/c she does rock all colors beautifully!

NaomiH

Vandie I do not have anything like it but It does remind me of Amorous dazzleglass but if it was a matte lipstick with glitters in it. Ii hope that makes sense and helps. I love it. I feel like I will probably wear it long after the holidays are over and yeah, I'd back it up because I love red lipstick. Heather King did a post on the Dita lippie. I'm sold. Getting that too. Do you see how big of problem I have? lmao RED LIPSTICK MAFIA. XD   Viva Glam Rhianna 1 is maybe 3 shades   lighter w/ less depth also. Hope that helps too. If you get it, I hope you love it. 
Red lipstick for life! :frenz:

Vandekamp

Vandie I do not have anything like it but It does remind me of Amorous dazzleglass but if it was a matte lipstick with glitters in it. Ii hope that makes sense and helps. I love it. I feel like I will probably wear it long after the holidays are over and yeah, I'd back it up because I love red lipstick. Heather King did a post on the Dita lippie. I'm sold. Getting that too. Do you see how big of problem I have? lmao RED LIPSTICK MAFIA. XD

Viva Glam Rhianna 1 is maybe 3 shades lighter w/ less depth also. Hope that helps too. If you get it, I hope you love it.
Thank you @Lipstickwh0re. It does help. I would probably buy How How Hoe over Dita's lippie because HHH is a liquid matte. #ladiesloveliquidmattelippies.

Latest posts