Jeffree Star Cosmetics

montREALady

Alright, I got Scorpio from the restock today and decided to throw in the Pumpkin Spice lip scrub. Let me see what all the fuss is about with these things. :D
Yay!! I thought of you when it restocked!

So JSC said Mannequin will NOT be launching with the palettes. It will be early June instead. I'm bummed because I WANT! No word on Rose Matter or the metallic lip.

BUT I found this while perusing IG:

View attachment 54250

Credit to HSC and the IG user. It says July, so I'm betting this is one of the yellow tube watermelon scented ones!
I saw on IG that Rose Matter is also early June.

GreenEyedAllie

Yay!! I thought of you when it restocked!

I saw on IG that Rose Matter is also early June.

Then this release will be a big skippity-do-da for me unless I cave on Peach Goddess and/or Mint Condition. Considering how many higlighters I have, and how much stuff I've bought recently, I will probably still avoid the fray and wait to see more swatches on more people.

GreenEyedAllie

So JSC said Mannequin will NOT be launching with the palettes. It will be early June instead. I'm bummed because I WANT! No word on Rose Matter or the metallic lip.

View attachment 54250

Credit to HSC and the IG user. It says July, so I'm betting this is one of the yellow tube watermelon scented ones!

Saw on IG that this shade is billed as a "LE pale lavender nude" and will be called "Virginity" because of course.

Sabrunka

Saw on IG that this shade is billed as a "LE pale lavender nude" and will be called "Virginity" because of course.

Blech, that color looks and sounds like it will make my skin look jaundice. It's kinda funny actually, if I try to wear lavender lips or really cool pale pinks, I seriously look nasty lmao. I am interested in rose matter and mannequin tho... Looks like both may work for me!

montREALady

Then this release will be a big skippity-do-da for me unless I cave on Peach Goddess and/or Mint Condition. Considering how many higlighters I have, and how much stuff I've bought recently, I will probably still avoid the fray and wait to see more swatches on more people.
I'm getting Peach Goddess. I wanted the palette but I may chill on that.

Aww. :D I can't wait to get it. It hasn't shipped yet, but I'm trying not to be impatient.
It's so funny, I wish there was a way we could notify each other about something quickly around here. Instead of posting and hoping the person sees it. Hahaha! They ship super fast. I got my last two orders in like 3 days. You ordered from his site or beautylish? Both are fast.

shontay07108

I'm getting Peach Goddess. I wanted the palette but I may chill on that.

It's so funny, I wish there was a way we could notify each other about something quickly around here. Instead of posting and hoping the person sees it. Hahaha! They ship super fast. I got my last two orders in like 3 days. You ordered from his site or beautylish? Both are fast.

I ordered from his site.

I was stalking just before the release time. I don't play games.

ETA: I just got my shipment notification! :D

Last edited:

Sabrunka

I got my doll parts lippie today! It's really pretty actually, I like! Now I think it'll look even prettier with a full face of makeup :D yahoo!

dollparts.jpg

laurennnxox

View attachment 54250

nooooo :( I was hoping it would launch then. Damn, he teases stuff soooooo early. It's like hoping for hype. It kills me!

laurennnxox

Here's a photo of me the other day wearing Gemini. I'm so glad I picked it up! It's actually my favorite of all of my "terracotta" type nudes. It's just the right undertone for me. :)

View attachment 54289

edit: man, idk why the thumbnail is so blurry :/ but the full size is fine when you click on it!

also, lol at being in the exact same spot for this selfie as my avatar. can you tell where the good lighting is in this house? :p

boschicka

Here's a photo of me the other day wearing Gemini. I'm so glad I picked it up! It's actually my favorite of all of my "terracotta" type nudes. It's just the right undertone for me. :)

View attachment 54289

edit: man, idk why the thumbnail is so blurry :/ but the full size is fine when you click on it!

also, lol at being in the exact same spot for this selfie as my avatar. can you tell where the good lighting is in this house? :p

That is beautiful on you!

shontay07108

View attachment 54289

Gorgeous!

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 54289

LOVE that on you! It may be your best nude yet. I agree completely about it being my fav out the Lolitas and similar. It has a depth/undertone that is perfect for me (and you!).

laurennnxox

That is beautiful on you!

Thank you!

Gorgeous!

Thanks! Also, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Scorpio when you get it!

LOVE that on you! It may be your best nude yet. I agree completely about it being my fav out the Lolitas and similar. It has a depth/undertone that is perfect for me (and you!).

aww thank you!! and yess, I think I'll reach for this one the most out of those types of shades. Not to mention his formula is my hands down fave. I'm glad you like yours too :)

montREALady

I got my doll parts lippie today! It's really pretty actually, I like! Now I think it'll look even prettier with a full face of makeup :D yahoo!

View attachment 54278
Love this!

View attachment 54289

Looks great. I also love Gemini despite not even wanting it when it first launched with Scorpio.

Lolita is nothing like Gemini on me:
1463236152091_wm.jpg

Sabrunka

Thanks everyone for the kind words! And Lauren, Gemini looks SO good on you! I feel tempted to grab that one too now, even though I already own Lolita 2 which I think will be similar to it... Ah well whatever lol!

laurennnxox

Looks great. I also love Gemini despite not even wanting it when it first launched with Scorpio.

Oh wow, Lolita does look much different on you. To me, Lolita pulls more brown. I feel Gemini is probably closer to L2 or Double Dare on me. Buuuuuut Gemini is still the best imo.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! And Lauren, Gemini looks SO good on you! I feel tempted to grab that one too now, even though I already own Lolita 2 which I think will be similar to it... Ah well whatever lol!

Thank you! Wellllll the enabler in me thinks you should get it. :p I like the JS formula way more than KVD. I also do like Gemini more than L2, while they are similar. I went to my makeup drawer to see if I still had the mini Lolita 2 from the duo but I think I passed it on to my sister because I can't find it. :( or else I would do a quick swatch comparison.

Latest posts