Jeffree Star Cosmetics

GreenEyedAllie

Anyone know if Scorpio will only be on his site or if it will also be on Beautylish?

I agree about his attitude. At first he seemed sassy and take no poo beauty/body positive. Since getting into his stuff, his personality has just seemed uglier and meaner. I love his liquid lippies to pieces, though...

laurennnxox

Anyone know if Scorpio will only be on his site or if it will also be on Beautylish?

I agree about his attitude. At first he seemed sassy and take no poo beauty/body positive. Since getting into his stuff, his personality has just seemed uglier and meaner. I love his liquid lippies to pieces, though...

LOL! Ditto! We posted nearly at the same time. :p

KGeezy

lmao, did you guys see Jeffree shade the hell out of Kylie Jenner on his snap? I'm so hot and cold when it comes to him as a person but he just gave me so much life lol. He called her out on the crappy, frayed out wands to her brand new out the box glosses and threw them in the trash

laurennnxox

lmao, did you guys see Jeffree shade the hell out of Kylie Jenner on his snap? I'm so hot and cold when it comes to him as a person but he just gave me so much life lol. He called her out on the crappy, frayed out wands to her brand new out the box glosses and threw them in the trash

LMAO yes I saw this! I agree, I'm hot and cold with him too, but I 1,000% agree, and would have been livid if I got shitty wands like that. People on her IG defending her like: "chill it's makeup just buy a different wand or use a lip brush." Um, how about no-- not for a $30-ish dollar gloss!

laurennnxox

Ordered Unicorn Blood and Scorpio! Looks like he also launched a new shade exclusive to his website. I have enough "terracotta nudes" to last a life time, so I don't feel so bad about missing out on that one..

KGeezy

Ordered Unicorn Blood and Scorpio! Looks like he also launched a new shade exclusive to his website. I have enough "terracotta nudes" to last a life time, so I don't feel so bad about missing out on that one..

I ordered those too and I agree about Gemini. I have too many dupes in my stash. I ordered from Jeffree's site because beautylish was timing out like crazy

KGeezy

LMAO yes I saw this! I agree, I'm hot and cold with him too, but I 1,000% agree, and would have been livid if I got shitty wands like that. People on her IG defending her like: "chill it's makeup just buy a different wand or use a lip brush." Um, how about no-- not for a $30-ish dollar gloss!

lol yea, people get so weirdly defensive over the kardashians/jenners. I actually go her lip kit in true brown k last week and it's not worth the hype at all. the color is beautiful but it started cracking and fading in the middle where your lips meet after only an hour. talk about a letdown. That being said, I did manage to order one of her new metallic lippies yesterday . I'm hoping the formula is better than the matte.

laurennnxox

I ordered those too and I agree about Gemini. I have too many dupes in my stash. I ordered from Jeffree's site because beautylish was timing out like crazy

BL had them up like 4-ish minutes early. I happened to be browsing to see if I wanted to add anything else to my cart and noticed they were up! So I think that's why I had such a smooth checkout process. Plus I love BL's newer return policy and their free 2 day shipping!

Hope you love what you got. :)

Mixxi

Try his site. Plus Gemini is only on his. Yeah shipping sucks, but it's just priority.

Thanks for the info! I've just gone nuts and ordered Gemini, scorpio, Anna Nicole, dominatrix, unicorn blood, root beer lip scrub and pumpkin spice latte lip scrub. So I definitely qualified for free shipping haha.

GreenEyedAllie

Thanks for the info! I've just gone nuts and ordered Gemini, scorpio, Anna Nicole, dominatrix, unicorn blood, root beer lip scrub and pumpkin spice latte lip scrub. So I definitely qualified for free shipping haha.[/QUOTE

Yay!!! Glad you got what you wanted!!

Latest posts