Jeffree Star Cosmetics

boschicka

I saw a comparison with Lolita and it didn't look similar to me, loll. I got Lolita at The Makeup Show a couple weeks ago finally, 30% off was just right for me to do that. Ha! I can't wait for Rose Matter, that looks so pretty for the summer. It was supposed to release since April! Since the highlighters are launching on the same day I may pass on the e/s palette and just get the peach highlighter. I want it because the colors are pretty and the pan sizes big, but I don't need another palette...or highlighter for that matter, lolll. I'll just shut up. And Becca/Jaclyn palette launches the next day. This is too much makeup.

Preach!!! :rotfl:

Sabrunka

I ended up grabbing Doll Parts and Celebrity Skin. I used to own CS and sold it (not sure why..) now I want it again lol. I don't like him, but whatever, his lipsticks are aiiiiight... I kinda got over my spaz I had a few pages back, lol!

montREALady

Preach!!! :rotfl:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's a sickness! I was meant to be rich and just parade around all day wearing makeup and changing it all day I think!

I ended up grabbing Doll Parts and Celebrity Skin. I used to own CS and sold it (not sure why..) now I want it again lol. I don't like him, but whatever, his lipsticks are aiiiiight... I kinda got over my spaz I had a few pages back, lol!
I thought about Celebrity Skin hard but decided to go with Gemini. I also am liking how Posh Spice looks on people but I'm obsessed with grey-toned nudes and I think I have enough, lol.

Mixxi

I really need Rose matter and rich blood. I don't know what to think of the highlighters. I assume the ice cold will be like becca pearl which I already have. King tut and peach goddess look like they might be too pigmented for my skin tone and the green one... Well... I just can't think when I'd ever wear that? I have my eye on the palette but it's not an absolute must have for me.

shontay07108

Of course I decided I'm interested in this brand hella late. Anyone know the deal with Scorpio? It's the only color I want, but it hasn't come back. Is it limited edition or is it just not it's turn to come back yet?

laurennnxox

Of course I decided I'm interested in this brand hella late. Anyone know the deal with Scorpio? It's the only color I want, but it hasn't come back. Is it limited edition or is it just not it's turn to come back yet?

I don't remember reading that it was LE. He seems to restock in cycles. Lately he's been great at restocking Gemini. I think there is another restock sometime next week? Maybe Scorpio will come back then? He always announces on twitter, snapchat, and Instagram plenty of time in advance. :)

GreenEyedAllie

The company is so small versus the demand that they do have stock issues. Check his site and Beautylish (and honestly, I'd just wait to get it on Beautylish). I think it's perm, but it's new, so it won't stay in stock long when it comes back.

Dolly Snow

Scorpio will be back next Tuesday 5/17 at 10 am pst...along with Gemini and Rich Blood.

shontay07108

The company is so small versus the demand that they do have stock issues. Check his site and Beautylish (and honestly, I'd just wait to get it on Beautylish). I think it's perm, but it's new, so it won't stay in stock long when it comes back.

Thanks. I got the Beautylish notification thing set, but I am impatient. I kept reading about the other shades being restocked, but nothing for Scorpio.

Scorpio will be back next Tuesday 5/17 at 10 am pst...along with Gemini and Rich Blood.

Thank Yoouuuuu!

montREALady

Me too. Scorpio was my first purchase and I just ordered Gemini yesterday.

Scorpio:
AirBrush_20160421090813_wm.jpg

a9534c3a-648c-4367-9651-5eb49958ecfc_wm.jpg

shontay07108

I don't remember reading that it was LE. He seems to restock in cycles. Lately he's been great at restocking Gemini. I think there is another restock sometime next week? Maybe Scorpio will come back then? He always announces on twitter, snapchat, and Instagram plenty of time in advance. :)

I missed your response somehow. Oops lol. It's supposed to come back next week and I will be stalking.

Me too. Scorpio was my first purchase and I just ordered Gemini yesterday.

Scorpio:
View attachment 54131

View attachment 54132

Yeah, I def need that. I saw it on someone in a youtube video and I went crazy. Gotta have it.

sullenxriot182

I am so excited for the highlighters and shadow palette. I am definitely going to get the palette and the Ice Cold skin frost. I really want Peach Goddess but I figure that will be more of a blush for me lol

Bubek07

id love to get the peach one but its sooooo big ill never use it up xD
plus im gonna wait untill there are more swatches

shontay07108

Alright, I got Scorpio from the restock today and decided to throw in the Pumpkin Spice lip scrub. Let me see what all the fuss is about with these things. :D

laurennnxox

Alright, I got Scorpio from the restock today and decided to throw in the Pumpkin Spice lip scrub. Let me see what all the fuss is about with these things. :D

Hope you love it! His formula is likely my favorite. I reach for his LLs the most. I can't wait until mannequin comes out, looks like the perfect nude for me.

GreenEyedAllie

So JSC said Mannequin will NOT be launching with the palettes. It will be early June instead. I'm bummed because I WANT! No word on Rose Matter or the metallic lip.

BUT I found this while perusing IG:

View attachment 54250

Credit to HSC and the IG user. It says July, so I'm betting this is one of the yellow tube watermelon scented ones!

Kaidan

I'm so perplexed that Jeffree Star has resurfaced from Myspace/short-lived music career/scene famous to Instagram famous and with his own makeup brand to boot. I really want to try his brand and give it a chance since his liquid lipsticks are often praised and I like several of the colors, but then I remember his history of being messy asf and say "nah." He's toned down the messiness a bit on Instagram though.

Latest posts