Jeffree Star Cosmetics

laurennnxox

Damn, I love Beautylish!! I already got a shipping notification. They created the label and Fedex says it's supposed to be shipping tonight, and arriving by Tuesday! Right after my birthday! :)

smileyt06

I got Scorpio and Unicorn Blood from Beautylish. I also am not a fan but his liquid lipsticks are bomb, but I do not and will not ever order from his site directly again. So unless Gemini gets on Beautylish I won't have it.

montREALady

I ordered Scorpio from his site when it launched on Saturday and got the shipping notification that night. I get it on Thursday. I didn't realize Beautylish would have the new stuff right away...next time. I was able to Pay After Delivery (PayPal) with his site, does Beautylish do that?

Anyone have Gerard's Gravity to compare it to?

laurennnxox

Scorpio and Unicorn Blood came in today! I don't think I can rock it, to be honest. I'll keep it because it's unique and I'll try mixing. I saw U-Blood & scorpio mixed on IG and it looked beautiful. I'm sure it'll pair well with other colors, too. It's definitely out of my comfort zone. It's sloppily applied, and I don't have a lipliner that's remotely close to this shade. Also, obviously, my makeup wasn't intended to go with this lip color so it looks a little funny. Not to mention, I did my makeup nearly 10 hours ago and slapped this on out of excitement after work.

IMG_7226.jpg
Scorpio.jpg

GreenEyedAllie

Scorpio and Unicorn Blood came in today! I don't think I can rock it, to be honest. I'll keep it because it's unique and I'll try mixing. I saw U-Blood & scorpio mixed on IG and it looked beautiful. I'm sure it'll pair well with other colors, too. It's definitely out of my comfort zone. It's sloppily applied, and I don't have a lipliner that's remotely close to this shade. Also, obviously, my makeup wasn't intended to go with this lip color so it looks a little funny. Not to mention, I did my makeup nearly 10 hours ago and slapped this on out of excitement after work.

View attachment 53655
View attachment 53656

Delete all this because you look your usually drop dead self. :) I'll admit straight up jealousy for how lovely it looks on you. I was hoping it would work on me, but the plummy/purple tones are lost, and it's straight (ugly) grey. Sigh. I'm not meant to wear these shades. Hopefully I can salvage the purchase by mixing it...:(

leonah

View attachment 53655
View attachment 53656

you look good in everything girl. and damn that eyeliner perfection though and may I ask what you use to slay that look? :eek:

laurennnxox

Delete all this because you look your usually drop dead self. :) I'll admit straight up jealousy for how lovely it looks on you. I was hoping it would work on me, but the plummy/purple tones are lost, and it's straight (ugly) grey. Sigh. I'm not meant to wear these shades. Hopefully I can salvage the purchase by mixing it...:(

Lol, reading that back I was super negative-- I should have put a disclaimer "warning: hangry!" before my post. I get so cranky when hungry. :p

Awww no! I'm sorry you don't like it on you. I don't think I'll really wear it alone either. Are you more cool? Neutral? Warm? I think I lean more neutral/cool. It also could be your lip pigmentation! I have the lips of a zombie (like no pigment, so sad lmao) so maybe that's why! Also, I didn't apply that much, so maybe that's why purple showed up more? Hope this helps! But thank you for being so sweet. :) I'm not used to branching out of my comfort zone.

laurennnxox

you look good in everything girl. and damn that eyeliner perfection though and may I ask what you use to slay that look? :eek:

You are so sweet!

My eyeliner is kat von d trooper liner! It's the way I can apply liner the best, i'm awful at gel and brush. I start with a line out angled how i want it, then draw a triangle back down towards about the middle of my lash line, and fill it in and draw the rest of the line towards my inner corner! :) Hope this helps!

GreenEyedAllie

Lol, reading that back I was super negative-- I should have put a disclaimer "warning: hangry!" before my post. I get so cranky when hungry. :p

Awww no! I'm sorry you don't like it on you. I don't think I'll really wear it alone either. Are you more cool? Neutral? Warm? I think I lean more neutral/cool. It also could be your lip pigmentation! I have the lips of a zombie (like no pigment, so sad lmao) so maybe that's why! Also, I didn't apply that much, so maybe that's why purple showed up more? Hope this helps! But thank you for being so sweet. :) I'm not used to branching out of my comfort zone.

LOL hangry! Hahahahahaha!

You do look fab and can definitely wear it alone. I'm pretty darn neutral, but maybe I do run a little warm?? I'll try my dotting and lip brush trick like I do with Androgyny to see if that helps. I'm not optimistic, lol

You really are my make up twin. I wear Trooper almost every day.

KGeezy

View attachment 53655
View attachment 53656

girl bye ! lol it looks AMAZING on you !!!

laurennnxox

LOL hangry! Hahahahahaha!

You do look fab and can definitely wear it alone. I'm pretty darn neutral, but maybe I do run a little warm?? I'll try my dotting and lip brush trick like I do with Androgyny to see if that helps. I'm not optimistic, lol

You really are my make up twin. I wear Trooper almost every day.

LOL! Hangry is definitely too real for me.

Hmm, maybe! I'm just wondering what would cancel out the grey tones. But yeah, give it a try that way. :)

and yes, we so are makeup twins. :p it's too funny

leonah

You are so sweet!

My eyeliner is kat von d trooper liner! It's the way I can apply liner the best, i'm awful at gel and brush. I start with a line out angled how i want it, then draw a triangle back down towards about the middle of my lash line, and fill it in and draw the rest of the line towards my inner corner! :) Hope this helps!

thank you :) oh I have heard both good and bad about that liner. does it hold up well? I'm awful too with gel and even if I could do it well I'm just too afraid that it will dry up too quickly and I have been looking for something for the everyday life lol

laurennnxox

thank you :) oh I have heard both good and bad about that liner. does it hold up well? I'm awful too with gel and even if I could do it well I'm just too afraid that it will dry up too quickly and I have been looking for something for the everyday life lol

I love the pen, it's super easy for every day wings. I take like a minute on each now, but I've been using that product for years!

It's not really matte black, but I find that it holds up really well for me. I love it! I don't have watery eyes though.

Dolly Snow

View attachment 53655
View attachment 53656
This color is gorgeous on you!!

Shars

View attachment 53655
View attachment 53656

I love this on you!!!! I think with a grey or silver smokey eye it will look BOMB!

You are so sweet!

KVD Trooper liner is the truth! I love that thing. It's just something about the wand/brush that works for me. I quite like the UD perversion felt tip liner because it's SUPER black but it isn't as precise as the KVD one and dries out a lot faster!

GreenEyedAllie

Ok. Ya'll be the judges. I applied very very lightly with a lip brush. I don't think it's my best look/color, but I think it's workable. Given the application difficulty it will not be a go-to.

image.jpeg

Latest posts