MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande (Jan 2016)

montREALady

^^^^ You can totally see the difference. I'll add this ot the list. Still don't like Ariana, I feel like I should wear that disclaimer when I have this lippie on. ;-)
Hahahaa, make a sign!

My VGA came today! Got a few swatches, I took these on the fly so the lighting isn't the best. I'm wearing VGA over Nightmoth. It was pretty smooth going on, not tugging or anything. I thought it would be more purple but it def leans more toward berry. I'm plan on wearing it my next date night, I can't wait :)

View attachment 51531

i also have comparison swatches for you guys
L-R
VGA
Revlon Black Cherry
TTT
Lingering Kiss

Flash:
View attachment 51532

no flash
View attachment 51533
Looks gorg on you!! And yes, as per both of our swatches, it's similar to Lingering Kiss. I guess it's good for people who missed that one. Isn't Nightmoth the best liner for it?? They were made for each other. I finally got it from the Holiday collection. Glad I did.

omg you look gorg!!! vga looks stunning ! your skintone really makes it pop
Thanks a lot. Yours too actually.

You are rocking this shade, lady!!! Gorgeous.
Thanks Vandy!!!

Did Naomi pass on this shade? I did not see any swatches from her.
She's waiting for it to get in the store so she could try it.

fur4elise

^^^^ You can totally see the difference. I'll add this ot the list. Still don't like Ariana, I feel like I should wear that disclaimer when I have this lippie on. ;-)

^^^^^Seriously chuckled. :D I have been saying this to myself all along. I am all for Viva Glam. Not for AG! Would bet her contract with MAC was already in place long before the doughnut licking incident.
:snooty:

nudibelle

Bought it today
I loveeeeeee it

damn u MAC for using that obnoxious lil girl
have a swatch when I get good lighting

Corally

I still don't know if I'm gonna get it :/ the color is gorgeous but it looks so messy in most pics.

montREALady

Justifed purchase... Nice one K :thankyou:
Thanks! No prob. I think the color of the Eugenie tube made us think it would be similar to AG but it really is lighter.

I still don't know if I'm gonna get it :/ the color is gorgeous but it looks so messy in most pics.

Really? I love it, don't find it messy at all. Could it be on lighter women where the application imperfections may show up more because the lipstick is so dark?

Corally

Really? I love it, don't find it messy at all. Could it be on lighter women where the application imperfections may show up more because the lipstick is so dark?

Yeah, patchy and uneven. In a lot of pics I've seen so far. Could be because they're lighter skintoned but that means I would have the same problems with it lol. But I might ask it for my birthday because I do love the color. I would have to wait a few weeks though. :p

montREALady

Yeah, patchy and uneven. In a lot of pics I've seen so far. Could be because they're lighter skintoned but that means I would have the same problems with it lol. But I might ask it for my birthday because I do love the color. I would have to wait a few weeks though. :p

Yes you would if that's the case for sure. I was just curious because I haven't seen any patchy ones. It is a gorg color.

C

chelseaoliviaxo

I think the lipstick will be too dark for my super pale skin (dark enough that I'll never actually wear it, anyways), and I'm not a fan of shimmer in my gloss. This ones a pass for me :(

Latest posts