MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande (Jan 2016)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
M∙A∙C COSMETICS ANNOUNCES #VIVAGLAM Ariana Grande Available in-store January 2016 "Good girl? Bad girl? Glam girl? Ask #VIVAGLAM Ariana Grande! Go deep dark in her matte plum Lipstick, or good, good in shimmering pink Lipglass. Paint the town GLAM!"

Available online January 13, 2016. Available in-store January 21, 2016 through February 1, 2017.
c3c00467_image.jpeg
c0e9187d_image.jpeg

Last edited:

flowerflower

Are the Viva Glam lipsticks that have celebs as spokepersons (like VG Gaga, VG Nicki) always limited edition? I wish this color would be permanent.

MzBrownBeauty

Viva Glam is such an important cause but I'm having reservations about supporting a doughnut licker... That video showed she's a rude, pretentious little ________ (feel free to fill in the blank) Lol...

singer82

Yeah I'm not a fan either. And there are plenty of viva glam lippies you can buy at any time to go towards the cause. Will be a skip for me.

Vandekamp

Think I may need 2 or 3 of these myself

I like how the lipstick and the lipglass look next to each other
love.gif
Quote: Originally Posted by jennifae

M∙A∙C COSMETICS ANNOUNCES
#VIVAGLAM Ariana Grande
Available in-store January 2016

"Good girl? Bad girl? Glam girl? Ask #VIVAGLAM Ariana Grande! Go deep dark in her matte plum Lipstick, or good, good in shimmering pink Lipglass. Paint the town GLAM!"

I am praying that it pulls more plum than black. If it looks like the picture above I am all in times two.
cheerleader.gif

SerenLuv

Viva Glam is such an important cause but I'm having reservations about supporting a doughnut licker... That video showed she's a rude, pretentious little ________ (feel free to fill in the blank) Lol...
I agree. I am no fan of Ariana and her illusion of entitlement. But, I will be buying the lipstick x5 for my nieces who are all in love with dark, vampy, matte colors from MAC. I will just have to keep reminding myself that 100% of the cost goes to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and zero goes to "little miss snotty"...lol. To her credit, she did pick a color that will definitely look good on everyone.

lyseD

I agree. I am no fan of Ariana and her illusion of entitlement. But, I will be buying the lipstick x5 for my nieces who are all in love with dark, vampy, matte colors from MAC. I will just have to keep reminding myself that 100% of the cost goes to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and zero goes to "little miss snotty"...lol. To her credit, she did pick a color that will definitely look good on everyone.
Lucky nieces.

MzBrownBeauty

I agree. I am no fan of Ariana and her illusion of entitlement.  But, I will be buying the lipstick x5 for my nieces who are all in love with dark, vampy, matte colors from MAC.  I will just have to keep reminding myself that 100% of the cost goes to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and zero goes to "little miss snotty"...lol.  To her credit, she did pick a color that will definitely look good on everyone.
Lol! That's a good way of looking at it! Sounds like your nieces will be happy! The color is beautiful although I love vampy lips on other people not so much on myself

flowerflower

Yes and they usually release 2 shades
Thank you! So that means the current Miley VG 2 will be gone soon. I am still debtaing whether or not to get it, I really like orange shades but I think I have enough. then again, the money does go to a good cause.

flowerflower

well said and amen!

MACina

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee both VGs
eyelove.gif

The lipstick is stunning and the lipglass looks gorgeous too
th_worship.gif

emberdarling

came back after like 6 months, for this lippie hahaha. unfortunately it seems a bit more black than I was hoping.

Latest posts