LASplash Cosmetics

bunnypoet

You are preaching to the choir. I totally get it. Do you use the spreadsheet only for CP? What about Mac and other brands?
Years ago, I used to for all brands including MAC (esp. the lipsticks) and Chanel. Now, I mainly use it for ColourPop because the low price point tempts me to buy more product at one time. I also started tracking LA Splash and other liquid lipstick brands, but I have to admit I've been slacking and being lazy about updating them.

Vandekamp

Years ago, I used to for all brands including MAC (esp. the lipsticks) and Chanel. Now, I mainly use it for ColourPop because the low price point tempts me to buy more product at one time. I also started tracking LA Splash and other liquid lipstick brands, but I have to admit I've been slacking and being lazy about updating them.
Is it a spreadsheet that you feel comfortable sharing?

bunnypoet

Is it a spreadsheet that you feel comfortable sharing?
Which one? The ColourPop one? I don't have the MAC, Chanel and other brand spreadsheet anymore. The LA Splash one is incomplete at this stage. What would sharing entail? There are no descriptions of color, just the color names.

Vandekamp

Which one? The ColourPop one? I don't have the MAC, Chanel and other brand spreadsheet anymore. The LA Splash one is incomplete at this stage. What would sharing entail? There are no descriptions of color, just the color names.
I am looking for a lipstick tracking template more than anything else. You can delete all but the first line if you like.

bunnypoet

I am looking for a lipstick tracking template more than anything else. You can delete all but the first line if you like.
Sent you a PM.
flower.gif

sullenxriot182

As much as I love the LA Splash lipsticks, I'm not too happy with their customer service. I ordered Catrina and they sent me Cryptic for some reason, which isn't even part of the Dia De Los Muertos collection. It took 3 days for them to return my email in which they wanted pictures and everything. I sent them pictures of the invoice and the lipstick, which was still in the plastic packaging because I never even opened it. It's now been a week and they haven't responded back to me with any more info about the shipping label they were supposed to send me to return the damn thing. Emailed them again yesterday and still nothing, so I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow. I am just having crappy luck lately when it comes to ordering stuff online lol

Vandekamp

As much as I love the LA Splash lipsticks, I'm not too happy with their customer service. I ordered Catrina and they sent me Cryptic for some reason, which isn't even part of the Dia De Los Muertos collection. It took 3 days for them to return my email in which they wanted pictures and everything. I sent them pictures of the invoice and the lipstick, which was still in the plastic packaging because I never even opened it. It's now been a week and they haven't responded back to me with any more info about the shipping label they were supposed to send me to return the damn thing. Emailed them again yesterday and still nothing, so I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow. I am just having crappy luck lately when it comes to ordering stuff online lol
I had a totally different experience. I ordered Venus and they forgot to send it to me and I received it 2-3 days later. I am on the East Coast btw.

sullenxriot182

I'm wondering if it's just the person I've been going back and forth with lol. He's not very helpful, that's for sure! I've never had an issue with an order from them before this, so I hope it's just a one time thing. Any other time I've ordered stuff I've received it in a few days and everything was fine.

Vandekamp

I'm wondering if it's just the person I've been going back and forth with lol. He's not very helpful, that's for sure! I've never had an issue with an order from them before this, so I hope it's just a one time thing. Any other time I've ordered stuff I've received it in a few days and everything was fine.
I would share your feedback with a supervisor.

TwiggyPop

Maybe he went on vacation and forgot to put up an automatic reply saying when he'll be back. When I worked at the bank I don't think I've ever remembered to put up an automatic reply, which was stupid because I worked in loan closing. Haha.

Latest posts