Rosy Blush Question: NARS Lovejoy vs. NARS Dolce Vita

NARS describes Dolce Vita as a matte dusty rose and Lovejoy as a shimmering bronzed rose. Ignoring the matte vs. sheen aspects of the two blushes and focusing on the rosy hue alone, based on pictures I think the two can look pretty similar when on the cheeks. However, I've never seen the two compared in a review or blog post, or swatched side by side!

I'm after that just-got-in-from-shoveling-snow flush (as shown on model Alyssa Miller--though we have different skin tones--http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/26/article-2589921-1C917E7100000578-134_634x774.jpg).

I've scoured reviews for both blushes and both have been described as perfect for this purpose (a sheer rosy flush). I just can't decide which one I'd prefer! They both look quite red/rosy. For anyone who has both, which of the two would you recommend? Or are they different enough to warrant having both?

For reference I have a light-medium gold/olive complexion. I don't wear MAC so I'm not sure what my color in their foundation ranges would be--perhaps NC 30ish? I wear Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup shade 4, if that helps!

Latest posts