MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

mercede466

My initial thoughts are that the packaging seems less alien in my hands. I really like the clear case and the wand. Oh Lady is a beautiful shade. I applied one coat and it was pretty uneven on my lower lip, although that may partially be user error since I just started wearing liquid lipsticks. I applied a second coat for the heck of it.. Evened it out but I think next time I'll try a lip liner underneath and aim for one coat. It definitely dries completely matte - no slip. But it doesn't feel as drying as the colour pop ones I have. I feel like my lips look strange in this but here's a pic for reference View attachment 50860
Pretty on u!!!

mercede466

I got my Fashion Legacy. It wears extremely well...little to no budging. It sets so quick that you need to be really precise in your application. NO dab & smoosh with this products as it gets all crazy outside the lines look :( I love the shade but it looks almost fake is the only way I can explain it...like overly bright in an odd way. I'm not sure that I'm quite sold on the formula. My lips looked wrinkled after a few hours of wear & heavens, I do not need prune lips :rofl:
Oh no!!! We don't have time for prune lips!!!!! :rofl:I'm still waiting for my UPS GUY. I'll let u all know how my colors turn out.

elegant-one

Oh no!!! We don't have time for prune lips!!!!! :rofl:I'm still waiting for my UPS GUY. I'll let u all know how my colors turn out.

:rofl: Cool! I'm curious as to how the lighter shades are. The color tones down a bit after a few hours. I just ate a meatball sub with pasta sauce on it & I now have that :hahaha:white inner ring :rolleyes::oops: :roflmao:

elegant-one

My initial thoughts are that the packaging seems less alien in my hands. I really like the clear case and the wand. Oh Lady is a beautiful shade. I applied one coat and it was pretty uneven on my lower lip, although that may partially be user error since I just started wearing liquid lipsticks. I applied a second coat for the heck of it.. Evened it out but I think next time I'll try a lip liner underneath and aim for one coat. It definitely dries completely matte - no slip. But it doesn't feel as drying as the colour pop ones I have. I feel like my lips look strange in this but here's a pic for reference View attachment 50860

That shade is really beautiful on you!

nudibelle

Hours later
It lasted two bananas
Water
Coconut water and talking
Doesn't budge and doesn't crumble

But boy does it emphasizes every wrinkle and crevice in ur lips ????????????????????????
And a primer might be a must
Whew this ruby woo dry

nudibelle

Man that's gorgeous
Maybe darker colors are more forgiving on the lip lines

nudibelle

I got my Fashion Legacy. It wears extremely well...little to no budging. It sets so quick that you need to be really precise in your application. NO dab & smoosh with this products as it gets all crazy outside the lines look :( I love the shade but it looks almost fake is the only way I can explain it...like overly bright in an odd way. I'm not sure that I'm quite sold on the formula. My lips looked wrinkled after a few hours of wear & heavens, I do not need prune lips :rofl:

My lips like 105 yrs old
Even mister mentioned how dry my lips looked

They don't feel nearly as dry as they look

elegant-one

My lips like 105 yrs old
Even mister mentioned how dry my lips looked

They don't feel nearly as dry as they look

Yep :doh: I thought maybe it was just my old lips :rofl: But I do agree, my lips do not feel dry. I reapplied where the white worn off part is & it reapplied nicely. I just don't like prune lips........especially at my age ;)

mercede466

image.jpeg
Just got them. Did ur boxes have the "hazardous materials shipping papers " label on it??? I did prep and prime before I put back in vogue on. We shall see how it wears :)

nudibelle

It's still kicking
Hasn't worn off at all and the formula feels more comfortable

Too matte to love is a gorgeous color btw

nudibelle

Omg
I've been saying it all wrong all afternoon

TO MATTE WITH LOVE

Sorry ladies :rofl:

I was black box excited
U know how that goes it's like a sugar rush

Vandekamp

You look great on Oh Lady. I think High Drama is my favorite.

GreenEyedAllie

Gorgeous! That's the one I got, so I'm excited! A bit worried by the super dryness, though.

Latest posts