MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

montREALady

Did swatches at Macy's. This is indoors. I didn't bother with the nudes and a couple were missing from the display. I'm sure there's a more true red than the one swatched, right?
View attachment 51113

Oh and I had them on about 10 mins and they wiped off easily without a trace with the MAC wipes. Other brands usually stain my hand.

lol Love your Macy's swatches
Yes Dance With Me is the true red one

Thanks! Dance With Me didn't seem to be there again today when I passed by the counter. Swatched Fashion Legacy though. Such a pretty, true red:
IMG-20160111-WA0000_wm.jpg

Last edited:

montREALady

Same swatches, just labeled them because I'm trying to figure out what I need to swatch next and I'm so unfamiliar with the names of these!
PicsArt_01-11-08.23.18.jpg

Looks like Dance With Me is last since I'm not interested in the pale ones.

iqaganda

Okay, I got to try these this afternoon even though they're not yet released here in Hong Kong (not until 20th). I think I prefer my Colour Pops compare to these ones. The formula of this is not as drying as the CPs but it doesn't dry out completely which means it's not as kiss proof as CPs, which makes me on the fence of buying these. PLUS, the color that I wanted (Dance With Me) is not available in Asia. :( Probably skipping this collection..

geeko

Thanks leonah, jayjay and soonari

Soonari; u have instagram acc? maybe i can follow u back :p

Pm me haahahah. From what i heard, currently at the moment only DFS scotts and the airport carry the darker shades like high drama and oh lady, normal counters in sg carrying 9 shades for retro matte liquid for now

they will be bringing in the other 6 shades at a later date

soonari

Thanks leonah, jayjay and soonari

Soonari; u have instagram acc? maybe i can follow u back :p

Pm me haahahah. From what i heard, currently at the moment only DFS scotts and the airport carry the darker shades like high drama and oh lady, normal counters in sg carrying 9 shades for retro matte liquid for now

they will be bringing in the other 6 shades at a later date

Will PM you ;)

geeko

I m done hauling from this collection... these are the shades i got. Time to save up for the MAC chris Chang collection (the one with the super duper pretty packaging)

retromatteliquid.jpg

Seven Of Nine

I tested all the lipstick. And I think the best is Fashion Legacy and Recollection.

Fashion Legacy
fl.jpg

Recollection
r.jpg

Tailored To Tease
ttt.jpg

Feels So Grand
feel so grand.jpg

smileyt06

So far from this collection I picked up lady be good, rich and restless, oh lady, high drama, quite the standout, back in vogue, recollection, tailored with tease, divine divine and ordered mademoiselle. Now I just need to matte with love and personal statement and maybe dance with me and I'm done.

Latest posts