MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

Vandekamp

Did swatches at Macy's. This is indoors. I didn't bother with the nudes and a couple were missing from the display. I'm sure there's a more true red than the one swatched, right?
View attachment 51113

Oh and I had them on about 10 mins and they wiped off easily without a trace with the MAC wipes. Other brands usually stain my hand.

Hey Lady. Thanks for your swatches. I bought five lipsticks the first day they came out. I think they are okay but I do not see myself purchasing the Retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks again. There is noting special about the color or formula. I like the Milani and ColorPop LML betters

Yazmin

Hey Lady. Thanks for your swatches. I bought five lipsticks the first day they came out. I think they are okay but I do not see myself purchasing the Retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks again. There is noting special about the color or formula. I like the Milani and ColorPop LML betters

Haven't heard great reviews overall of these. Glad I held off.

nudibelle

these swatches look amazing
im still searching for a great dupe of fashion legacy an tailored to tease
but the formula :(

I even went to watch again thinking mayb I was just bein unreasonable
but it dries my lips out so bad

Mizani

I finally got the chance to get Dance With Me. It is really gorgeous. I had lined my lips with Vino then applied. Next time I'm going to use a lighter hand with Vino cause it did make the color considerably darker. But it still turned out nice. I didn't find it SUPER drying but one most definitely need to make sure they have dem lips properly exfoliated and hydrated prior to application (preferably the night before.) I did use MAC's lip primer underneath.

Latest posts