MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

geeko

thank you ladies

Same here Marsha, i m a sucker for darks and purples n recently reds as well

I personally find ruby woo to be too RED for me, but strangely I find Feels so grand to be the perfect red for me... not too orange and not too bright (like ruby woo). I find myself wearin Feels so grand very often after i bought it

iqaganda

12642516_10153514250374107_2724474476809002510_n.jpg

ok I lied when I said I'd skip.. LOL. Too tempting when my friend asked me if I wanted the shades that are not available in my country when she went to Korea. So far my favorite is Oh Lady, Dance With Me and Recollection!

geeko

View attachment 51681

ok I lied when I said I'd skip.. LOL. Too tempting when my friend asked me if I wanted the shades that are not available in my country when she went to Korea. So far my favorite is Oh Lady, Dance With Me and Recollection!

Oh lady has to be my favourite. It is the perfect PLUM lipstick for me

Elegant one thank you so much for your kind comment

Last edited:

iqaganda

Oh lady has to be my favourite. It is the perfect PLUM lipstick for me

Elegant one thank you so much for your kind comment

Yes me too! At first, I thought Dance With Me is going to me my favorite among the bunch.. but it turned out Oh Lady! :D

Andrew25

MAC got a seriously amazingly range of all these shades and scents according to what suits their user and its truly impressive. Being a professional and getting ideas based on the usage of the people is just decent and that's the reason why people prefer it after the user experience it grows with word of mouth!

Latest posts