MAC Velvetease Collection (Dec 10 / 17, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
M∙A∙C Cosmetics Velvetease Lip Pencil
Available online December 10, 2015
Available in-store December 17, 2015 in the permanent line

delivermessagepart

New Velvetease Lip Pencil delivers the vivid colour impact of a lipstick with the ease of a mechanical pencil. No sharpener required. Go for daring in blackened plum, classic red and warm chocolate, while light pinks and buttery nudes say chic in more subtle hues. Rich and matte, with a smooth, clean finish, creamy colour has never been simpler. But there’s no need to be choosy. There’s one for every type.

Velvetease Lip Pencil

Anything Goes - Rosey fuchsia
Temper Tantrum - Bright orange coral
Frolic - Midtone peachy pink
Just Add Romance - Deep red
Reddy to Go - Deep brick red
Tease Me - Light pink
Oh Honey - Warm chocolate
Aim to Please - Dirty mauvey brown
Promise Me - Soft beige nude
Velvet Teen - Deep blackened plum
Lover's Lane - Deep orange
Just My Type - Clean blue fuchsia

Attachments

• 6A7AFA15-89D0-4209-93AD-755C987321AF.jpg
    6A7AFA15-89D0-4209-93AD-755C987321AF.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
At last!
yahoo.gif
My list: Aim To Please (maybe even x2 if it's the one I remember seeing on a model at Fashion Week), and maybe Oh Honey and Promise Me.

Kaidan

[COLOR=464646] Velvetease Lip Pencil        [/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Anything Goes - Rosey fuchsia[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Temper Tantrum - Bright orange coral[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Frolic - Midtone peachy pink[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Just Add Romance - Deep red[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Reddy to Go - Deep brick red[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Tease Me - Light pink[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Oh Honey - Warm chocolate[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Aim to Please - Dirty mauvey brown[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Promise Me - Soft beige nude[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Velvet Teen - Deep blackened plum[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Lover's Lane - Deep orange[/COLOR][COLOR=464646] [/COLOR][COLOR=464646]        Just My Type - Clean blue fuchsia[/COLOR]
Thanks for the info, Nay! :) I'm in trouble with this collection! My list for now is Frolic, Anything Goes, Temper Tantrum, Lover's Lane, and Just My Type.

flowerflower

Love the sound of Velvet Teen
Does anyone remember that Velvet Teen used to be a lipstick shade in the permanent line and got discontinued? I remember it was one of the first mac lipsticks in got in the early 2000s. There seems to be a trend that MAC is taking some lip liners and making lipsticks (like with Stone and Whirl). And now they are taking some lipsticks- like Velvet Teen- and making lip liners after them. There were so many vampy colors that MAC discontinued around the same time they disocntinued Velvet Teen- like Veruska (a matte purple), Underworld (a dark brown). etc. and it would be cool if they made a comeback in lip pencil form.

Marsha Pomells

Does anyone remember that Velvet Teen used to be a lipstick shade in the permanent line and got discontinued? I remember it was one of the first mac lipsticks in got in the early 2000s. There seems to be a trend that MAC is taking some lip liners and making lipsticks (like with Stone and Whirl). And now they are taking some lipsticks- like Velvet Teen- and making lip liners after them. There were so many vampy colors that MAC discontinued around the same time they disocntinued Velvet Teen- like Veruska (a matte purple), Underworld (a dark brown). etc. and it would be cool if they made a comeback in lip pencil form.
Went on Google to have a look at the lipstick... It's reddish... With a Heaux vibe... Maybe it's Heaux, but as a satin...

Latest posts