What is Your Most Favorite Red Lipstick?

AnitaK

Same, it just keeps getting pushed to the back of the list. I'm in the same boat as you, I need another red like I need a hole in the head,but will it stop me? Nope!
lol.gif
Lol! Of course not...I have tried to resist but I just can't help myself.
girlhaha.gif

montREALady

Oh geez, this is hard! I have to say that my favorite red is Guerlain's Rouge G in Garconne as the formula is fantastic. Viva Glam 1 is up there for me along with Glam, Tenor Voice, Cardinal and now Ruby Woo off the top of my head.
Wondering if I should get that Viva Glamorous Holiday Palette from the CCO...I don't particularly like putting lipstick on with a brush but I'm saying, all of them are in there.

DMcG9

My first "proper" red lipstick was RiRi Woo and I have two backups so I don't see myself getting Ruby Woo anytime in the next few years.
Since getting RRW in 2013, I've added others to my red collection but apart from RRW, which gets me a lot of compliments, my faves are my three Besamé reds: Red Velvet, Cherry, and American Beauty. They're just lovely.

Medgal07

sorry one more post...I just love reds
flower.gif

I got the georgio armani lip maestro because I could no longer get Chanels Dragon and was looking for a red for the holiday season. I did A LOT of research on this one.
I saw this swatch from Temptalia and was sold- I went out the next day and got it.
http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-400-the-red-lip-maestro-review-photos-swatches
Seriously, it's a stunner & she gave it an A+
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
The Armani F & F sale is now on and just today I ordered Lip Maestro #406, Orient. It's hard to go wrong w/an Armani red. Chinese Lacquer # 402 is one of my fav LMs.

Medgal07

My first "proper" red lipstick was RiRi Woo and I have two backups so I don't see myself getting Ruby Woo anytime in the next few years.
Since getting RRW in 2013, I've added others to my red collection but apart from RRW, which gets me a lot of compliments, my faves are my three Besamé reds: Red Velvet, Cherry, and American Beauty. They're just lovely.
Oh the Besamés are lovely. I only have one and it's a pretty deep dark red /red-burgundy, Merlot!!!!

Vandekamp

I have not tried the Besame reds. I will have to make time to check them out. I love RiRi Woo.

Vandekamp

I am a fan of red lips. I will quicker lean towards a red lip than nude any day. I am always using VG1 and Hearts Aflame. Ruby Woo was a recent one but it a perfect shade of red for me
eyelove.gif

When I'm feeling like sporting a red lipstick Ruby Woo is often my first and second choice. I also like to mix it with Talk That Talk. Great combo. I always get compliments when i wear it.

More like my bank card can't take the abuse
I love your new avi, Marsha. I admire you and Monty for always changing up your look.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

Tom Ford's Cherry Lush
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMcG9

Oh the Besamés are lovely. I only have one and it's a pretty deep dark red /red-burgundy, Merlot!!!!
oooh, don't tempt me Meddy. I've also been eyeing the dusty rose pink they have but Sephora doesn't carry the entire line and their site is sold out at the moment.

DMcG9

I have not tried the Besame reds. I will have to make time to check them out. I love RiRi Woo.
I think you'd really like them, Vande. They feel hydrating (imo), go on smoothly, and are long-lasting. Their website has more colour options than Sephora.

KGeezy

I have Russian Red but I almost never wear it. I will try to wear it tomorrow. You are a beautiful lady. I find it hard to believe that Ruby Woo will not look amazing on you. #GiveRubyWooAChance

awww thank you! youre so sweet!
flower.gif
I mean I gave RW a few chances and it just doesn't work for me, I feel like blue based reds such as RR look better on me.

KGeezy

All my favorite reds are MAC. I had one that's Make Up For Ever but it was so lame in pigmentation that it turned me off the brand for a while.

1.) MAC Deeply Adored - #1 Absolute HG red for me
2.) MAC RiRi Woo - close second
3.) MAC Frank N Furter/ Salon Rouge / Stunner - all tied coz they really look the same on me
4.) MAC Just a Bite - a really unique red in recent memory. I thought it would be a dupe for Deeply Adored but there's just not anything similar. There's some "berriness" to it but it's not a berry red. Just a flattering red on me. I hope they repromote it.
5.) Viva Glam I - classic!
6.) MAC Kinky - someone (I feel like was either elegant-one or Vandekamp) described it like a red christmas velvet bow. So so pretty.

yaaassss!! i love JAB, that's another one that i regret not getting a bu lol. I'm waiting on a repromote as well

NaomiH

My first "proper" red lipstick was RiRi Woo and I have two backups so I don't see myself getting Ruby Woo anytime in the next few years.  Since getting RRW in 2013, I've added others to my red collection but apart from RRW, which gets me a lot of compliments, my faves are my three Besamé reds: Red Velvet, Cherry, and American Beauty. They're just lovely.
I love Red Velvet!

NaomiH

Wondering if I should get that Viva Glamorous Holiday Palette from the CCO...I don't particularly like putting lipstick on with a brush but I'm saying, all of them are in there.
I think if they're colours you think you'll use then go for it. If not, I'd say skip it.

Latest posts