What is Your Most Favorite Red Lipstick?

Medgal07

More like my bank card can't take the abuse
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Same, it just keeps getting pushed to the back of the list. I'm in the same boat as you, I need another red like I need a hole in the head,but will it stop me? Nope!
lol.gif
Exactly---but I ordered yet another red today
thud.gif
#IHAVELIPSTICKISSUES

Medgal07

They're becoming more & more popular and sought after. The packaging is pretty cute too! You can dupe any color but a good formula wins my vote every time.

laralara

The Armani F & F sale is now on and just today I ordered Lip Maestro #406, Orient. It's hard to go wrong w/an Armani red. Chinese Lacquer # 402 is one of my fav LMs.
I was going to get 406 a while back, hmm yes your right, 402 is nice also.
Okay my list of wants vs needs is a bit over the top, but I want both of these also.
Thank goodness it's coming up to Christmas
th_thb5ed765e.gif
..maybe 'Santa' will know I've been good & put these under my tree
Christmas.gif

Medgal07

I was going to get 406 a while back, hmm yes your right, 402 is nice also.
Okay my list of wants vs needs is a bit over the top, but I want both of these also.
Thank goodness it's coming up to Christmas
th_thb5ed765e.gif
..maybe 'Santa' will know I've been good & put these under my tree
Christmas.gif
I initially had a hard time locating Armani LM Chinese Lacquer #402---I think because of its' popularity, but I'm
so glad I persevered and found it!
girlhaha.gif

Make sure you remind Santa just how good you've been!!!
santa.gif

laralara

I initially had a hard time locating Armani LM Chinese Lacquer #402---I think because of its' popularity, but I'm
so glad I persevered and found it!
girlhaha.gif

Make sure you remind Santa just how good you've been!!!
santa.gif
sigh.gif
I think I need them lol. They are so pretty those colors.
sigh.gif
I could look at them all day.
girlhaha.gif
Haha I think I've been naughty with all my Mac hauls this year
mac_atemywallet.gif
but I will remind myself I can buy my own presents
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

Nothing better than treating yourself
heart2.gif

I also saw this recent post http://www.temptalia.com/giorgio-armani-200-night-berry-ecstasy-lacquer-review-photos-swatches
and I want to go and check that out too. It looks very pretty
flower.gif
Oh I saw that too---I subscribe to T like everybody else---just for the pics. That color is magnificent but the formula took a little getting used to for me. I have a different
color but for me it's all about the formula. Have you tried the Ecstasy Laquers??? I think I prefer the Lip Maestros.

laralara

Oh I saw that too---I subscribe to T like everybody else---just for the pics. That color is magnificent but the formula took a little getting used to for me. I have a different
color but for me it's all about the formula. Have you tried the Ecstasy Laquers??? I think I prefer the Lip Maestros.

Oh Hey :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: and yay Spektra is back & running. Yes I went past the counter on the weekend and you're right, the lip maestros are better (well in my opinion anyway). I looked at the ones you said, they are pretty & on my wishlist now.

stephshopaholic

I love loreal infallible lipstick in ravishing red it is soooo gorgeous.
i also really like Kinky I am wearing it today it's really pretty, also enjoy riri woo, stunner, ud Mia Wallace, revlon matte red, kvd Santa Sangre, are all favorites lately.

Latest posts