All Things Ulta

bunnypoet

It was $400 before. However, their points system being vastly superior to others *cough* (Sephora) *cough* does mean that I will forgive this little surprise. ;)

Thanks! Yeah, I'm not happy that they increased the minimum level, but thank goodness it was not a bigger jump. I definitely agree that they give much better incentives for the Platinum members - I hope they add to the brands they carry online so I can buy more from them!

ButterflyKeeper

They had Stila's Kajal in Topaz on sale for 99 CENTS online. But it sold out before I could get any.

Then I hard a rumor that they were discontinuing it. If anyone could debunk this rumor, that would be much appreciated. Because I would be so sad if that were true.

AnneAntz

Ladies,

FYI, I just found out yesterday, to get to the platinum level this year you have to spend $450 not $400 anymore. They increased $50 again!!

TwiggyPop

They had Stila's Kajal in Topaz on sale for 99 CENTS online. But it sold out before I could get any.

Then I hard a rumor that they were discontinuing it. If anyone could debunk this rumor, that would be much appreciated. Because I would be so sad if that were true.

I didn't even see that! Topaz is my favorite inner rim liner so I will be really upset if they get rid of it.

MaryJane

I purchased the UD Vice Reloaded palette when it was on pre-sale last week. This might be my favorite Vice ever. It was delivered the other day, the color selection is great and all of the shadows seem to be nicely pigmented. I see what all the hype over Gash was about. SOO pretty.

Tarabotti

Is it sold out already or is it not up on the website yet?

My mistake- I was so anxious to get it that I made a mistake. Something else in my order was out of stock.

The Urban Decay Vice Reloaded palette is in stock and I look forward to receiving it.

Now off to wake up with a cup of coffee..........

fur4elise

I finally set foot in Ulta yesterday for the first time in forever. I have truly been low buy & found I spent way more $ on erryday stuffs & drugstore brands & nail colors (serious problem there!) if I physically went into Ulta. Hence no status or 20% / 25% off coupons for eons. :( For some reason I am a good girl in Sephora...stronger resistance to high end...go figure. :hmm:

I absolutely needed to get a salon quality poo & conditioner. Ulta had/has the best sale (thru the 23rd) on jumbo size + coupons + free pumps! (1 of which immediately failed!) I was good & only bought what I needed...but it was oh so hard to not go & look & swatch & drool over new stuffs. :D

TwiggyPop

I almost ordered the Clarisonic yesterday for 20% off and use my points, but then I saw the deal for 2 Viseart palettes and 3 brushes for $128 and I had to go for that.
Now I'm debating the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm for 3X the points and use my points on another big purchase. I think the next time they have a 20% off Sale I'll make a big order and use my points.

Andrew25

Using Ulta products can never be a regret and the best part i like about this brand is their prices which are quite affordable and that's why it is one of the leading makeup brands in US. The way ladies have talked of it here is cool and those that moves to a brand newly they would love to have it certainly.

Monsy

People here mostly don't talk about ulta brand but about ultra as a merchant and different brands it carries.

Latest posts