All Things Ulta

dash4

I ended up making FOUR orders. ugh, i need help. lol. :p

The $10 off $60 code was working in conjunction with the $5 off $15 so I got $15 off my #3 and #4 orders. I kept checking this site to see if it was working again, so I could tell you guys about it, but it was offline.. :(

Anyway in addition to the two orders I posted about above.. I ordered this:

Order #3:

• Instyler Rotating Iron
  • Essence lip liner in Satin Mauve
Order #3 came out to be $45.50 (pre-tax) ;)

Order #4:

• RT Collector's Edition set
  • (2) Nip + Fab glycolic acid cleansers
  • (1) Nip + Fab glycolic scrub
  • (1) Nip + Fab Glycolic mask
  • (5) Montage face masks (individual pouches - they were 5 for $5 / $1 ea)
  • (3) Ulta pencil sharpeners ($1 ea - this sharpener is AWESOME)
  • (1) Wella Luxe Oil Keratin Boost Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Order #4 came out to be $46 (pre-tax) ;)

I could not pass it all up, especially with 3x points!

boschicka

I ended up making FOUR orders. ugh, i need help. lol. :p

The $10 off $60 code was working in conjunction with the $5 off $15 so I got $15 off my #3 and #4 orders. I kept checking this site to see if it was working again, so I could tell you guys about it, but it was offline.. :(

Anyway in addition to the two orders I posted about above.. I ordered this:

Order #3:

• Instyler Rotating Iron
  • Essence lip liner in Satin Mauve
Order #3 came out to be $45.50 (pre-tax) ;)

Order #4:

• RT Collector's Edition set
  • (2) Nip + Fab glycolic acid cleansers
  • (1) Nip + Fab glycolic scrub
  • (1) Nip + Fab Glycolic mask
  • (5) Montage face masks (individual pouches - they were 5 for $5 / $1 ea)
  • (3) Ulta pencil sharpeners ($1 ea - this sharpener is AWESOME)
  • (1) Wella Luxe Oil Keratin Boost Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Order #4 came out to be $46 (pre-tax) ;)

I could not pass it all up, especially with 3x points!

That's amazing! Beating the system!!!

TwiggyPop

thanks ladies!
honestly ulta black friday deals always suck. last year only good one was clarisonic brushes. trust me i know i work this thanksgiving again and we are opening at 6pm

I feel horrible for anyone that has to work Thanksgiving. I'd rather give everyone a break and do my shopping online.

Thank you for creating this thread! It's been needed for quite some time but I never just got around to creating the thread myself, lol. I absolutely love Ulta for their points program, low and higher end selection, and the fact that they have deals quite often. Speaking of deals, I also got in on their Cyber Funday deals last week. I got:

Still Eyes Are The Window Spirit Eye Shadow Palette
Lorac Riesling Romance Eye Shadow Palette
2 Z Palettes - Double Sided and Extra Large
Smash box Art. Love. Color. Primer Set
L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Black (mean't to get Blackest Black)

Ulta definitely has a lot more deals! I love it! I'm up to $30 in points and they sent me a $30 gift card because I was dumb enough to forget to add the big sample bag. They didn't do anything wrong, it was my own fault and they still have me $30 for it! Sephora would never do that!

Yeah, I am kind of an expert at that. LOL. Some of my orders -- they are sending in two boxes, so I legit will have 7 boxes total show up. Hope no one is home when they come.. :p

I need to learn from you. Haha!

So here is my haul, not big, but I'm on a low buy for now. The Gwen palette is from the UD site, I just took a group picture. Haha.
image.jpg

I wasn't about to miss out on that Z palette sale!

dash4

I feel horrible for anyone that has to work Thanksgiving. I'd rather give everyone a break and do my shopping online.

Me too! I never go shopping on Thanksgiving OR Black Friday. I shop online and if it is OOS then oh well.. but it is chaos and I feel bad for the employees!

Ulta definitely has a lot more deals! I love it! I'm up to $30 in points and they sent me a $30 gift card because I was dumb enough to forget to add the big sample bag. They didn't do anything wrong, it was my own fault and they still have me $30 for it! Sephora would never do that!

Wow! That is way more than the bag was worth. LOL. I love Ulta! They have such good customer service, especially compared to the S-word.

So here is my haul, not big, but I'm on a low buy for now. The Gwen palette is from the UD site, I just took a group picture. Haha.
View attachment 50190

Nice haul ! I wish I would have gotten an Xlarge Z Palette. I just got 1 Large and 2 Small.. I got my first two orders today (4 boxes though lol)... It was fast shipping for Ulta.. I will take a picture tomorrow night of my haul.

But I got the Tarte In The Bloom Tartelette palette and already took off my eye makeup and did a look.. and I love it! I only wore it for like 5 minutes though, because I am tired and wanted to take off my makeup already.. Im already in my PJs lol.

Monsy

Ulta definitely has a lot more deals! I love it! I'm up to $30 in points and they sent me a $30 gift card because I was dumb enough to forget to

I am european so we don't celebrate thanksgiving and every year i volunteer to work thanksgiving and christmas eve (i am orthodox so we celebrate january 7th) so someone else can stay home with their family.

Mayanas

I am european so we don't celebrate thanksgiving and every year i volunteer to work thanksgiving and christmas eve (i am orthodox so we celebrate january 7th) so someone else can stay home with their family.

me too. I dont celebrate thanksgiving i always work.

dash4

Hey guys - someone said that Ulta said via snapchat that their deals will start online - tonight at 10pm CT..buttttttttttttt.. on their website - it does say Thursday at 5pm CT.. I saw that on NouveaCheap.. sooooo I dunno? There are a few things I think I am going to get..maybe.

EDIT:

Their Thanksgiving Sale starts now.

They have the Stila "Trust In Love Gift Set" for $28 here....

and

Stila's "Only Sending My Love Gift Set" on sale for $34 here...

Last edited:

dash4

My possible list of BF stuff from Ulta:

• Pur Minerals Starry Eyed palette ( $15 )
  • Becca Beach Tint Souffle in Fig/Opal ( $13.50 )
  • It Cosmetics Airbrush Travel Set ( $10 )

The Benefit Majorette blush for $10 is a fantastic deal but that color looks horrendous on me...I stay away from orangey stuff or else, I will look like an Oompa Loompa.

I was also thinking of getting the Philosophy Give Me Glow set for $25.. but the Purity Cleanser and Exfoliator are only 4oz bottles, I think.. sooooooo that's quite small.

TwiggyPop

Wow! That is way more than the bag was worth. LOL. I love Ulta! They have such good customer service, especially compared to the S-word.

Nice haul ! I wish I would have gotten an Xlarge Z Palette. I just got 1 Large and 2 Small.. I got my first two orders today (4 boxes though lol)... It was fast shipping for Ulta.. I will take a picture tomorrow night of my haul.

But I got the Tarte In The Bloom Tartelette palette and already took off my eye makeup and did a look.. and I love it! I only wore it for like 5 minutes though, because I am tired and wanted to take off my makeup already.. Im already in my PJs lol.

I definitely wasn't expecting the $30 gift card so that was really nice. I had to get another extra large Z palette for some blushes, my blush drawer is getting way outta control!
I got my In Bloom Friday and I'm not sure what I think of it yet. I was thinking it would be more pinky toned.

me too. I dont celebrate thanksgiving i always work.

Thats really sweet of you guys! When my parents were still alive the holidays were some of the only times I could see them because they lived in Ohio and I'm in Pittsburgh. I didn't want to drive out there unless I could stay for a couple days.

Not Ulta related, but....
image.jpeg

This is an awesome deal because I was about to buy another tube anyway!

TwiggyPop

The Benefit Majorette blush for $10 is a fantastic deal but that color looks horrendous on me...I stay away from orangey stuff or else, I will look like an Oompa Loompa.

I was also thinking of getting the Philosophy Give Me Glow set for $25.. but the Purity Cleanser and Exfoliator are only 4oz bottles, I think.. sooooooo that's quite small.

I kind of want to get a Becca soufflé too, but the last one I got barely shows up on me. Maybe I'll try a different color, if it sucks then I won't be as bummed about wasting $13.

Last edited:

novocainedreams

View attachment 50190

That's awesome they gave yesterday you a $30 credit! I have found Ulta CS to be very accommodating, anytime I have messaged them about not receiving a coupon, they give me one, and last time I ordered a bunch of Nyx lippies during a sale and half of them went oos, which messed up my bonus points, they gave me extra points. I'm up to $58 in rewards, I have no idea what I'm saving them for exactly, lol.

Hey guys - someone said that Ulta said via snapchat that their deals will start online - tonight at 10pm CT..buttttttttttttt.. on their website - it does say Thursday at 5pm CT.. I saw that on NouveaCheap.. sooooo I dunno? There are a few things I think I am going to get..maybe.

EDIT:

Their Thanksgiving Sale starts now.

They have the Stila "Trust In Love Gift Set" for $28 here....

and

Stila's "Only Sending My Love Gift Set" on sale for $34 here...

Thanks for the info!

I'm interested in the Pur minerals palette also and the two Lorac, matte and shimmer ones.

TwiggyPop

That's awesome they gave yesterday you a $30 credit! I have found Ulta CS to be very accommodating, anytime I have messaged them about not receiving a coupon, they give me one, and last time I ordered a bunch of Nyx lippies during a sale and half of them went oos, which messed up my bonus points, they gave me extra points. I'm up to $58 in rewards, I have no idea what I'm saving them for exactly, lol.

Its always good to have those points in case you're strapped for cash and you see something you really want or need!

I just placed another order for the Urban Decay Complexion Primer, the Becca Soufflé in raspberry and Opal and a lipstick holder and I got to add the 15 piece set. I have a pretty good set up for my makeup, but I hate when I want to use one of my MAC lipsticks. I have to pick them up to see what color is what so the lipstick holder will be good for my most used lippies.
And I got to use my $30 gift card they sent me! :thumbsup:

TwiggyPop

What all did everyone end up buying?

They sent me an email today saying they added a few things to the good deals and of course I wanted the $12 brush set. I knew that if I got it I would keep adding until I got to $35 for free shipping so I just clicked out of that page as fast as I could. Haha. Then I went one step further and deleted my sales emails from Tarte, NARS and Smashbox. I went off the rails by about $200, but I'm back on track!

starletta8

I skipped BF and the other sale that they had. I'm set for now, and have spent so much.

That said, I love, love, love, love, love Ulta's rewards.

In 2015 I got for free from Ulta:
T3 hairdryer ($250)
T3 travel hair dryer ($150)
T3 Styler ($99)

In 2014, I got (amongst others) for free:
Urban Decay Naked
Urban Decay Naked 2
Urban Decay Naked 3
Urban Decay Naked Basics 2
Urban Decay Naked on the Run

I go to an Ulta salon, and get my haircare from there- so it adds up. So much better than the 16K+ useless points I have at Sephora.

Prettypackages

I let my IT Brush set, regularly 19.95, but they had it for $12 disappear. I got home and crasehd out, I had forgotten all about it.

Latest posts