All Things Ulta

Sabrunka

Alright so I just placed an order on Ulta. I added the beauty break to my account when I had $50 worth of stuff in there, but then changed my mind because this gift isn't really that good and I didn't want to have to spend $15 more than I needed to, but even when I removed stuff from my cart, the gift stayed in there and was still showing as free?! Anyways this is the order I just placed and only paid $1.18 out of pocket because I got a giftcard from Ebates yesterday
16x16_smiley-happy.gif
YAY! Oh, and I got 5x the points on the Algenist which was nice. Woot woot! If any of you want the links to all the free stuff, let me know! I'll try and re-find them haha.

neworder.png

boschicka

Alright so I just placed an order on Ulta. I added the beauty break to my account when I had $50 worth of stuff in there, but then changed my mind because this gift isn't really that good and I didn't want to have to spend $15 more than I needed to, but even when I removed stuff from my cart, the gift stayed in there and was still showing as free?! Anyways this is the order I just placed and only paid $1.18 out of pocket because I got a giftcard from Ebates yesterday
16x16_smiley-happy.gif
YAY! Oh, and I got 5x the points on the Algenist which was nice. Woot woot! If any of you want the links to all the free stuff, let me know! I'll try and re-find them haha.

View attachment 53960

Ha, you are an Ulta wizard! That's awesome.

msvluvsmac

16x16_smiley-happy.gif

View attachment 53960

Awesome! I want to be like you when I grow up. LOL!!

AnneAntz

Ha, you are an Ulta wizard! That's awesome.

Oh woww need to try that. BTW l
adies, I just got an Ulta book the other day and saw that now the coupon you have to spend $15 instead of $10 to get $3.5 off. Oh well reward still better than sephora.

TwiggyPop

16x16_smiley-happy.gif

View attachment 53960

I need to know your secrets! Haha.

Sabrunka

Lol! Thanks gals. Honestly, I just browse on the "deals too good to pass up" subforum on the beauty talk on sephora! Also, I always check my ulta emails, as there always seems to be something good hiding in there. I actually just got that haul yesterday, here's a photo of all the stuff I got :) Not bad when paying just over a dollar out of pocket, lol!

haul.jpg

BrittLuvsMakeup

Platinum members, keep an eye out on your mailbox! I just received a deluxe sample from Benefit (sent by Ulta) for the new Goof Proof Brow Pencil in shade 6 (the darkest shade). It's designed just like Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer.

Sabrunka

Platinum members, keep an eye out on your mailbox! I just received a deluxe sample from Benefit (sent by Ulta) for the new Goof Proof Brow Pencil in shade 6 (the darkest shade). It's designed just like Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer.

I got this on Friday! I got shade 2 and assumed everyone would be getting the same one, apparently not! I'm assuming they looked at our details before sending it out, as my color matches me perfectly! How nice of them :D I really like mine!

msvluvsmac

Thanks for the heads up! I've been shopping at ULTA a lot more this year . . . love their point system and coupons, it saves me a lot of money. Last year was my first time as Platinum and I've hit Platinum again for next year.

msvluvsmac

Did anyone get the platinum perk UD Vice samples in the mail? I just got mine and now my list has gotten longer than anticipated.

Monsy

Me either. I am platinum and never receive anything. But to be honest even the coupons they do not send to everyone just randomly

msvluvsmac

This is the first time I've ever received samples in the mail. You would think they would send "platinum perks" to ALL platinum members.

Jayjayy

The BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel palette is on the Ulta website. I've wanted this palette for a while...its a basic neutral palette, but the color selection & highlighters are beautiful. No other BH stuff is there, just the palette.

boschicka

Ordered the new Tarteist Metallic Shadows from Ulta with my 20% off. They are incredible. I know they are limited edition, but I would love it if they came out with more colors. I haven't seen much about them, but they are worth it!

ARmakeupjunkie

I told myself I would not place any more Ulta orders because their shipping takes too long. Innocently watching a Lara Lee YT video, what happens?! I ended up placing an order to use the coupon code I received this morning and get the free goody bag she created with them! I wish I could kick myself right now!! And of course because of some of the items I ordered, my only shipping option was the really slow ground shipping! It will be two weeks before I get that package!!

Sabrunka

I told myself I would not place any more Ulta orders because their shipping takes too long. Innocently watching a Lara Lee YT video, what happens?! I ended up placing an order to use the coupon code I received this morning and get the free goody bag she created with them! I wish I could kick myself right now!! And of course because of some of the items I ordered, my only shipping option was the really slow ground shipping! It will be two weeks before I get that package!!

LOL I placed an order because of that gift as well! Mind you, I was going to place an order regardless, I was just waiting until last minute to see if any goodies popped up! I grabbed some wella shampoo and conditioner, and an UD naked setting powder... Then of course the Laura Lee bag and I had a free buxom lip polish as well :D YAYYYY! I made great use of that 20% code :D.

Last edited:

Latest posts