All Things Ulta

Antigone

Has anyone tried It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder? I read it's available in Ulta. Is it any good?

BrittLuvsMakeup

For those of you who are Platinum Members, Ulta sent out an email offering early access to purchase the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eye Shadow Collection online only and today only. It is an Ulta and Too Faced exclusive palette and will be available online on both websites on the 28th of this month and in stores only at Ulta on March 13th. I purchased it as soon as I got the email along with the Smasbox Layer Lash Primer (which I got an email advertising quadruple points on all purchases from Smashbox until the 27th of this month last week).

Last edited:

Tarabotti

For those of you who are Platinum Members, Ulta sent out an email offering early access to purchase the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eye Shadow Collection online only and today only. It is an Ulta and Too Faced exclusive palette and will be available online on both websites on the 28th of this month and in stores only at Ulta on March 13th. I purchased it as soon as I got the email along with the Smasbox Layer Lash Primer (which I got an email advertising quadruple points on all purchases from Smashbox until the 27th of this month last week).

I missed it- I knew that they would probably release it early for Platinum members but I thought that it would have been later in the week. I think that it is sold out now but I will order it on the 28th.

boschicka

I wasn't too impressed with this go-around for the 21 Days of Beauty. I do have my eye on the new Smashbox blush trios. If anyone sees them in person, I would love to know about the quality.

DILLIGAF

I missed out on the Tarteist liner. The other item I've got my eye on is next Thursday. Smash box primer water for 50% off. I've been wanting to try it.

Liz_Love

There were only a couple things I wanted. I bought the Too Faced blush (mostly because it's so cute) and I bought a Butter London polish. I also impulse bought those Philosophy wipes since I needed some new ones and they were 5x the points. I was going to get the Tarte mascara today but I got a sample of Better Than Sex by Too Faced and now I'm thinking I would rather have that instead so I'm going to hang on to my money for a bit.

msvluvsmac

I just got my platinum perk email for 20% off my entire purchase until April 9. Between this and the VIB sale, I'm going to be broke.

montREALady

They have the UD Gwen blush palette and brow box for 1/2 off today online and stores. The palette is sold out online. Neither work on dark-skinned ladies.

Just placed an order for Tarte Maracuja Oil since it's been $25 at Ulta for a minute and I like it. I decided to try the Smashbox BB Water Broad Spectrum in Dark since it's also $25. Used the coupon they sent me for 20% regular and 10% off prestige. Also got some Body Shop body butters which we love at my house, they're on sale for $13 each then the discount.

montREALady

I just got my platinum perk email for 20% off my entire purchase until April 9. Between this and the VIB sale, I'm going to be broke.

Yup! I only made sure to get stuff that's on super sale already at Ulta with that coupon because the discount is lower with prestige in their sale than the VIB sale (10% vs 15%).

Jayjayy

I got the tarte liner, too faced lip injection, brow wiz so far

Be careful with that Tarte liner! I love the formula and brush that came with it, but the nozzle clogs easily. I had to squeeze really hard and products shot out everywhere. I threw it in the trash lol but the product itself is fabulous!

Sabrunka

Hey everyone! I have an offer for 5x points on all purchases, and a 5x points on urban decay, so does that mean I will get 10x the points if I buy all UD stuff?

Latest posts