All Things Ulta

Shars

If anyone wants a 20% off code, I can give them mine as I won't be using it this go around.

Monsy

Ulta started carrying shiseido online and in select stores soon. there will be some other new things but i am not allowed to talk about it yet

Prettypackages

How often does Ulta do their liter sale? I went to stock up online before it ended and had a computer glitch. I just discovered and fell in love with AG products.

VioletSparkles

In case anyone is interested:
Edited to add: Wow, this is huge! Sorry... :doh:
Rotator_081516_Mon_1

This includes a few Urban Decay items:
urban-decay-xx.jpg
urban-decay-urbanEssentials.jpg

Sabrunka

Theres actually lots of great deals on the website! Not just the UD :) I ended up getting that essentials eye kit though as that deal is just too good to pass up.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I received an email this morning about the flash sale! They also lowered the minimum amount you have to spend to get free shipping and handling to $35 instead of the regular $50 minimum. I bought a ton of sheet masks since they were buy 2 get 1 free and I bought the Smashbox Jumbo Photo Finish Foundation Primer since it was 50% off. This sale is perfect timing too since regular members get double points and platinum members get triple points on all purchases through the 20th of this month.

Last edited:

VioletSparkles

Theres actually lots of great deals on the website! Not just the UD :) I ended up getting that essentials eye kit though as that deal is just too good to pass up.
Yeah, my little sentence about the sale including some UD items got lost inside the giant mass of images LOL :doh:
I just included pics of the UD because they were the ones I was most excited about. :hehe: I got the eye kit too, because as you said, it's too good to resist! :yay:

Alysse011

Ulta really has been on a roll. I just used a $10 off $40 Lorac purchase to get the Unzipped palette. So excited! While I was there I grabbed some of the Tony Moly masks. I haven't tried any of those, so I'm curious to see how it goes.

Latest posts