Report issues, feedback and suggestions with the "new" site here!

Janice

Hey everyone - quick update. Some of your issues were looked at today by the server admin. We need your help in resolving a few of them -

1) Pictures being rotated when you upload them.
Can you all link us to your specific posts where this has happened? The number of the post in the top right contains a direct link to the post you can paste for us here.

2) Those of you who were affected - Can you let us know if you are still being affected by the "typing bug"? If so, please let us know and also let us know what browser and OS you are using.

We are also beginning to move foward with the "plugins" that were inherent parts of Specktra, i.e. "thanks!" buttons, and trader feedback. Thanks for your support, as always. The new year was busy for our server admin and some of Specktra's projects had to be delayed.

Janice

Also, could I get an update from you all on if your PM and thread subscription notifications have been working?

Janice

Items that were 100% fixed today -

• All usergroups who should not see advertising should no longer see advertising
  • You can post links to videos again

Items we are working on -

• Posting an image displays a clickable thumbnail
  • Fixing the upload rotating images (need more feedback on this one)
  • Premium subscriptions processing through the backend automatically
  • Email notifications for PM's and forum subscriptions (need more feedback on this one)
  • Bringing the Thanks! back ASAP
  • Bringing back trader feedback (determining if we can import data on transactions from the old platform)

Janice

To upload more than one image at a time - click "go advanced", scroll down and click on "manage attachments", from there you can upload up to 10 items at a time.

shellygrrl

Staff member

• All usergroups who should not see advertising should no longer see advertising

Items we are working on -

• Posting an image displays a clickable thumbnail
  • Fixing the upload rotating images (need more feedback on this one)
  • Premium subscriptions processing through the backend automatically
  • Email notifications for PM's and forum subscriptions (need more feedback on this one)
  • Bringing the Thanks! back ASAP
  • Bringing back trader feedback (determining if we can import data on transactions from the old platform)

:rocker: Yay!

hitchcockblonde

I am PRETTY confident I just resolved this. Let me know! :hand:

Thanks for all your help Janice! Unfortunately I'm still getting this warning when I try to enlarge photos in the Early Buzz thread.

hitchcockblonde, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

lilinah

There remain some glitches. But i am so thankful that we still have Specktra. Thank you Janice, and thanks to everyone who donated.

Janice

Okay we will continue to investigate. Is it the error when posting pictures in the scoop, right?

Rinstar

Thanks for all your help Janice! Unfortunately I'm still getting this warning when I try to enlarge photos in the Early Buzz thread.

hitchcockblonde, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I still get this too

hitchcockblonde

I'm still seeing ads. Not quite as aggressive but I've gotten two of those Tide full page ads today and an olay one last night. Both on mobile.

Latest posts