Report issues, feedback and suggestions with the "new" site here!

elegant-one

Still getting the emails from subscriptions. I even logged out & back in. I guess I will just unsubscribe until it gets fixed. I'm still having a hard time finding everything with ease. The ad is too long at the top & is blocking access to the top buttons.

elegant-one

Hello. Everytime I check out one of the topics I'm interested in, I am automatically receiving emails. I had requested no emails be sent as it will take up too much space. Is there a specific way of being able not to receive any emails in my personal email box? I have removed all email notifications under my settings, but I am still receiving them. Tx.:thanx:

Yes, I have been having the same issue & I've tried everything to stop it. Its not working ;)

Vineetha

Still getting the emails from subscriptions. I even logged out & back in. I guess I will just unsubscribe until it gets fixed. I'm still having a hard time finding everything with ease. The ad is too long at the top & is blocking access to the top buttons.
yes the ad placement!! Esp on the mobile site it's running over posts :(

Janice

We're working on ad implementation atm, it's all being tweaked as we see what ads are being displayed. As we mentioned previously the site is currently a work in progress while we get everything performing correctly after the conversion. Hopefully the inconveniences are very temporary in nature, I really appreciate your patience after reporting bugs and/or providing feedback. :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Upload them elsewhere (Photobucket, Tinypic, Imgur, et al) and copy and paste the provided BBcode into your post.

Yeah, I just would like to be able to upload bigger ones without that extra step.

I see the character minimum for a post was reduced to 5. I think it would be better if it was reduced to one or be completely removed IMO.
Also, I'd love to still be able to get email notifications when someone quoted me.

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Yeah, I just would like to be able to upload bigger ones without that extra step.

I see the character minimum for a post was reduced to 5. I think it would be better if it was reduced to one or be completely removed IMO.
Also, I'd love to still be able to get email notifications when someone quoted me.

Same.

Corally

Same, especially the first thing you mentioned.

Medgal07

OMG! Poop----like for real:eek:
I'd be happy just to return as Medgal 07 w/my > 31,000 posts. Dear Mods if you're this reading and can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Love, Medgal07too!!!!
:kisskiss::med:

Janice

Those of you reporting issues with image upload - can you please provide examples of the sizes (i.e. 600 x 800) you're trying to upload and what type of image it is? i.e. jpeg, jpe, gif, png

hitchcockblonde

It seems like most of the problems I've been having are either already fixed or on their way to that but I'm also frustrated by how small the pictures are when I try to upload on mobile and I'd really rather not make an account on another website just to upload pictures here. I know on the old mobile version when I posted pictures they were th small size but at least bigger than they are now. Also I seem to be having trouble when I upload pictures on to Mac threads. When I try to click on the picture after I have posted it so I can see the bigger image I get this message:
image.png

Maybe be its just because I'm posting in the Scoop? It doesn't seem to happen on other brand threads or when I upload from my laptop.

Thanks for everything that you all are doing! I really appreciate it.

B

Buffy89

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'd like to have the subscription menu/list back. Everything is a little hard to find now. Or have I just not noticed where to look at my subbed threads? And like others, I'm still receiving subscription emails although I've made online only subscriptions.
Nevertheless, a huge thanks for everything so far!!! I really appreciate it.

A

Arti$ticeyehandbrush

Im new here, And face issues regarding Up loading a profile picture

I can't Upload a Profile picture. I've done exactly what the directions told me to do,Use a, or make a 150 - to 150 size picture. and I have tried maybe almost 100 times, But, I can't make it happen, So no profile picture, I am using google browser. I hope this is of some help. I am new to this forum, Still learning, and checking out stuff here.
Hey everyone! :yess: Use this space to report any issues you're having. PLEASE do not send a PM to staff as this thread is being monitored by all of us AND the developer working on the site conversion.

Please take time to fully describe your issue as well as post what browser you're using.

We want to hear your feedback too! If you don't have a technical issue but want to tell us how much you hate the color of the text on the site or if you have a suggestion for an improvement please also share that here!

Remember to use this space so that it can be seen by both Specktra staff AND our site dev.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I can't Upload a Profile picture. I've done exactly what the directions told me to do,Use a, or make a 150 - to 150 size picture. and I have tried maybe almost 100 times, But, I can't make it happen, So no profile picture, I am using google browser. I hope this is of some help. I am new to this forum, Still learning, and checking out stuff here.

What's the file size of the picture? It can't be any more than 197.7 KB. Also, what file format is it?

A

Arti$ticeyehandbrush

The file size of the picture is 150 to 150 Pixel, or File Format is PNG picture, and I used JPEG picture. I also tried to make them smaller with editing, or shrinking them to. I hope this helps. And thank you for the Information, and Response, I appreciate it, Really!

Haven

Hi Haven here. I once again had to create a new account to gain access. I did this before and the admin. merged my old account with the new account. When this happened I could no longer login because the password for my old account is no longer working & the reset password function/link is also not working. I am not receiving emails to reset my password for the old account even though I have entered the email address connected to that account many times. If possible is there a way to allow me to reset the password on my old account? Simply merging the new account with he old one does not work because the password on the old account is not longer working. When they were merged before I could no longer login Thanks!

Hi , I have paid for my subscription to this site on the old platform. It looks like it was not transferred to the new site. And I can not access the clearance bin. How do i fix that problem??

Latest posts