Christmas Present Help

XIII

New User
Hey :)

First post and a little out of my comfort zone here...

Anyway, Christmas is just around the corner and I was hoping to get my girlfriend some nice makeup/brushes but I really don't know what's what....

Firstly, I would love to get her a decent set of brushes, I've had a look through her makeup bag and she seems to have a few by "no name" brands so I think it would be really nice to surprise her with a decent set, or at least a few nice brushes to start with (one of her friends has Mac brushes and she's mentioned them a few times now - I'm guessing it's a hint that she would like some haha??).

Then that got me thinking, her makeup bag is full of high street/drugstore named brands (max factor, maybelline, revlon etc) so I thought maybe some nice new makeup to go along side the brushes would be the perfect way to complete her Christmas stocking...

BUT... This is where my problem lies, I'm your typical guy and have absolutely no idea where to start... So I was hoping that you lovely people her on this forum could maybe give me some ideas and help point me in the right direction :)

Thanks a lot,
XIII

Latest posts