MAC Dark Desires Collection (Nov 24, 2015)

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
holiday2015_macdarkdesires001.jpg holiday2015_macdarkdesires002.jpg

Lipsticks

Black Knight - Black with Red & Gold Pearl (Cremesheen)
Boyfriend Stealer - Blackened Plum (Cremesheen)
Heavy Petting - Burgundy (Cremesheen)
Ring My Bell - Pale Cool Neutral (Glaze)

Studio Nail Lacquer
6 Inch Stilettos - Blackened blue
Unzipped - Blackened green

Studio Eye Gloss
Pearl Varnish - White Gloss with pearl
Spank Me - Black with multi color glitter
Erogenous Zone - Violet with multi color glitter

Fluidline
Blitz & Glitz

Brush
246 Synthetic Fluffy Eye Brush

Kohl Power Eye Pencil
Mystery
Raven
Orpheus
Feline

Into the Well Eye Shadow
Think Kink - Greyed Silver White
What's Your Fantasy - Black with heavy multicolored pearl
Switch Me On - Dark Navy
Dark Desires - Blackened Eggplant
Beg For It - Black
Midnight Tryst - Chocolate Brown

Last edited:

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, we had some issues with the original Dark Desires thread. Please continue your conversation here. Thanks! :)

Marsha Pomells

As I was saying in the other thread, if anyone has ordered Black Night and owns Black Knight. Can they swatch them for a comparison, just so I can say that it's a skip.

But the new Black Night has a Firm Form look to it.

Thanks @Dawn for making a replacement thread :)

lilinah

I was hoping to see what people had to say about stuff, but i was impatient, so i went ahead and ordered a few things from the MAC website: The purple and black eye glosses and Into the Well What's Your Fantasy- black with multi-pearl

This will be in stores December 3, yes? 'Cuz there are some things i want to test.

Given how long it takes to get here, it'll be in the MAC stores before i get my little black box.

GreenEyedAllie

I was hoping to see what people had to say about stuff, but i was impatient, so i went ahead and ordered a few things from the MAC website: The purple and black eye glosses and Into the Well What's Your Fantasy- black with multi-pearl

This will be in stores December 3, yes? 'Cuz there are some things i want to test.

Given how long it takes to get here, it'll be in the MAC stores before i get my little black box.

I still see myself as low-to-no buy, but I am gonna play at the counter and see what happens. Let me know what you think of WYF, please. I am most interested in that one.

lilinah

I still see myself as low-to-no buy, but I am gonna play at the counter and see what happens. Let me know what you think of WYF, please. I am most interested in that one.

It generally takes 8 business days to get here - so depending when they send it that can include one or two weekends... I want to use WYF as an eyeliner - black eyeshadow isn't so good on my squinchy eyelids. I'll let you know what i think when i hit the local MAC shop on the 3rd.

Meanwhile, does anyone know how to edit a sig line in this new setup? I need to edit mine, but didn't see how in my profile...

Marsha Pomells

It generally takes 8 business days to get here - so depending when they send it that can include one or two weekends... I want to use WYF as an eyeliner - black eyeshadow isn't so good on my squinchy eyelids. I'll let you know what i think when i hit the local MAC shop on the 3rd.

Meanwhile, does anyone know how to edit a sig line in this new setup? I need to edit mine, but didn't see how in my profile...

Go to settings, then go to that menu with the three lines and scroll down to 'edit signature'. Hope that helped :)

Odelia

I grabbed Boyfriend Stealer (No idea why I skipped the Archie's Girls version!).
Beg For It well eye shadow also fell into my cart ^^ Had to try one!

leonah

I grabbed Boyfriend Stealer (No idea why I skipped the Archie's Girls version!).
Beg For It well eye shadow also fell into my cart ^^ Had to try one!

let me know what you think of it! heard it's super streaky so I'm not sure about it yet..

lilinah

Go to settings, then go to that menu with the three lines and scroll down to 'edit signature'. Hope that helped :)

Thank you! I don't know why i didn't notice it before! I've done the deed.

I hope everyone in the US had a pleasant Thanksgiving, and everyone else had a pleasant weekend :18:

lilinah

It looks like all the lipsticks are still available on the US MAC site. I need to see them in person in the store, tho. I didn't bother with Black Knight and i don't know if i'm interested in Black Night (oooo, subtle difference in name ;-) It looks rather sheer and i have Firm Form plus a back up - one of the few lipsticks i've backed up.

Marsha Pomells

It looks like all the lipsticks are still available on the US MAC site. I need to see them in person in the store, tho. I didn't bother with Black Knight and i don't know if i'm interested in Black Night (oooo, subtle difference in name ;-) It looks rather sheer and i have Firm Form plus a back up - one of the few lipsticks i've backed up.

It does have a Firm Form look to it on T, there's nothing black about it.

EDIT: took the plunge and ordered BK/BN, BS and HP. Gonna check WYF in store, when I get the chance this week.

Last edited:

LLVV

Hi! I'm pretty new to posting but I've been reading for a few years. I purchased all 4 lipsticks and I love all of them. I found Heavy Petting to be a gorgeous burgundy. I'm having fun playing with Black Knight. The gold shimmer is very visible and it is left behind after wiping it off. For everyday wear, I've decided to sheer it out with balm. It looks pretty chic and unique. Ring My Bell is a nice nude that looks fab when topped with a thin coat of gloss. I haven't played around too much with Boyfriend Stealer as purples can be difficult for me to wear but I'll find a use for it. Just for reference, I love lustres, creamsheens, and frosts.

Odelia

So i got my order yesterday. I tried out BoyfStealer and I didn't find it patchy. It also faded nice and evenly from my lips.

The into the well eye shadow is in smaller packaging! Didn't expect that! I worry I will lose it, lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts