Guerlain Spring 2016

katred

Specktra Bestie
Seems about time to start a new thread! This is a very different approach from Guerlain, who have always been about luxury and prestige. Details here: http://chicprofile.com/guerlain-spring-2016-makeup-collection-promo-photos

PRODUCTS

Meteorites Base (LE)- Matte illuminating makeup base

Meteorites Voyage Illuminating Matte Powder (LE)- Translucent matte version of their Voyage finishing powders. 1 colour.

Rose Aux Joues Blush (LE)- "Smile" blush (pink/ coral?)

Écrin 1 Couleur (LE)- Enjoy (light daffodil embossed with "Enjoy")

Le Crayon Yeux (New, Perm)-

• 01 Black Jack – black
  • 02 Jackie Brown – brown
  • 03 Deep Purple – purple
  • 04 Katy Navy – blue
  • 05 Khaki Driver – olive
Kiss Kiss Lipstick (New, Perm)

371 Darling Baby (light pink)
372 All About Pink (pale lilac)

Guerlain-Spring-2016-Meteorites-Compact.jpg

Vineetha

Veeeeeee!!!! I get SO darn HAPPY when I see you here! YES, we must

always get the powder & blushes
:hide: <--------- I love that one lol

Your Birthday will be here SOON :birthday:
:D That smiley is so us after an online order :dance::rofl:
Did you get any boys today :twirl:
Thank you :kisskiss: Yes Birthday "month" /. I was just "reading" the "rule" book and it states I need to make certain number of orders this month (mandatory clause) :angel: :rules::punch:

Kaidan

The Spring promoimage with Natalia Vodianova looks so uninspiring compared to previous imagesfrom past collections. I think the Liu ones were her best along with Terra Inca Summer 2011, Terra Azzura Summer 2012, her promo from the 4 Seasons Bronzers, Rouge Automatique promo, and the Slavic Beauty promo from Fall 2009.

I really want the Voyage powder (without the $179 price), Smile blush, and All About Pink lipstick. I think the eyeliners aremore of a repromote rather than new and the meteorites base is probably the oldone but in the new packaging.

Last edited:

starletta8

I'm in for the LE base (for those wondering, the difference is that it's matte; the regular Meteorites base isn't matte) and the powder.

Monsy

I'm in for the LE base (for those wondering, the difference is that it's matte; the regular Meteorites base isn't matte) and the powder.

ok i was thinking the same thing based on the name ! i wonder if they will repackage the regular base too ?

bunnypoet

I'll be skipping the blush because it seems to have too much red in it, but I'm all about that powder!

starletta8

I know! It's completely gone from the sephora site:confused:

Oh no! It's one of the most precarious (potential of droppage while still half asleep) but luxurious parts of my morning. I love the Meteorites base- it's the only primer I have that plays nicely with all but 1 foundation that I own.

Latest posts