Guerlain Spring 2016

ashievic

Picked up the Voyage powder in the $$$ compact. I love it. What made me even happier my local NM had the Lingerie de Peau foundation in Pale Beige 01. This is perfection for my Casper pink skin tone. I grabbed 2 bottles along with the new primer. No need for concealer when I use this foundation. These three products together are beyond incredible when used together.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Picked up the Voyage powder in the $$$ compact. I love it. What made me even happier my local NM had the Lingerie de Peau foundation in Pale Beige 01. This is perfection for my Casper pink skin tone. I grabbed 2 bottles along with the new primer. No need for concealer when I use this foundation. These three products together are beyond incredible when used together.

I got some samples of this yesterday and I can't wait to try it out! I picked up the Spring shadow at the same time and I may go back for the blush. After reading the revies, I was expecting the blush to be less pigmented, but it REALLY pops on my skin.

ashievic

The foundation truly feels like you are wearing nothing. Yet, it covers up the scars on my face well.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The foundation truly feels like you are wearing nothing. Yet, it covers up the scars on my face well.

Agreed. It was a bit strange, because at first, the coverage looked very light, but then I added a bit more and BOOM it went to full coverage. Still felt like I was wearing nothing, though. I took some photos, so I'll get a better sense of how it looked tomorrow. I didn't feel like it lasted terribly well, but I'm going to keep trying it for a few days. I feel like I might have been over-moisturizing my skin lately.

Bow owl that ice

I'm leaving ^ that line there because I started to type "now that I've used the eyeshadow" and somehow that's what autocorrect ended up with.

The eyeshadow is a bit of a disappointment. I had liked the one of their singles I had tried and this one was amazing in swatches, but I found it REALLY difficult to build up. I'm going to try it with some different brushes to see if that makes a difference.

ashievic

The new primer with the tiny pearls works well with TF liquid foundation. Love the new Voyage compact.

SubwayDreaming

I agree about the eyeshadow. It doesn't show up very well on my NC-15 skin. I add some MAC Omega in the crease and that gives my eyes a bit more colour and depth.

The eyeshadow is a bit of a disappointment. I had liked the one of their singles I had tried and this one was amazing in swatches, but I found it REALLY difficult to build up. I'm going to try it with some different brushes to see if that makes a difference.

ashievic

I was able to get the the white setting powder from holiday 2015 from Sak's. Plus I had a 50.00 off coupon. Everyplace else these have been long gone. I also got the Artis oval 7 brush, perfect for using with the setting powder in the compact form. I am loving the new primer and thrilled over the top with the Pale Beige 01 Lingerie foundation. No need for concealer when using this primer. I have found it is not only finding a correct shade, but how the foundation lasts through out the day that matters too. I am a very happy camper!!!!

franlynne

I was able to get the the white setting powder from holiday 2015 from Sak's. Plus I had a 50.00 off coupon. Everyplace else these have been long gone. I also got the Artis oval 7 brush, perfect for using with the setting powder in the compact form. I am loving the new primer and thrilled over the top with the Pale Beige 01 Lingerie foundation. No need for concealer when using this primer. I have found it is not only finding a correct shade, but how the foundation lasts through out the day that matters too. I am a very happy camper!!!!
Neimans in King of Prussia has one Voyage Enchantee left in store. They also have one of the Christmas meteorites as well! You can call Kim Benson at 610 354 0500 ext2161. I was there yesterday and I told her I would put the word out! I am trying a sample of the parure lumiere in pale beige 01. So far, I am very pleased!

Latest posts