NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers

tmbwe

I just got this concealer this month and I think I'm realizing I'm just too pale to use a concealer like this for highlighting. I wanted a slightly lighter colored concealer for under my eyes and since I'm very pale I got Chantilly. I know it was the right shade to get because the one above it was exactly my skin color. Anyways I think in general, being too pale makes it so putting something even paler under my eyes just completely washes me out and makes me look like a ghost. I really wanted to love this concealer but sadly it did not work for me! Have any other fair girls had this problem?

Nicolicola

I'm guessing you're not from Ireland, plenty of people here are 'almost casper pale,' vanilla oxidised far too much on me!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I just got this concealer this month and I think I'm realizing I'm just too pale to use a concealer like this for highlighting. I wanted a slightly lighter colored concealer for under my eyes and since I'm very pale I got Chantilly. I know it was the right shade to get because the one above it was exactly my skin color. Anyways I think in general, being too pale makes it so putting something even paler under my eyes just completely washes me out and makes me look like a ghost. I really wanted to love this concealer but sadly it did not work for me! Have any other fair girls had this problem?
I don't use concealers for highlighting under the eyes, so no. (I'm not a fan of that trend. I think it just draws too much attention to any undereye circles and you end up looking worse.)

pandorablack

I'm thinking about trying this concealer. I'm Siberia in their foundation and NW13-15 in MAC. Would I be their lightest shade, or one darker than the lightest?

I've been using MAC mineralize concealer. How does this stuff compare? Is it really worth the price tag?

starletta8

I'm thinking about trying this concealer. I'm Siberia in their foundation and NW13-15 in MAC. Would I be their lightest shade, or one darker than the lightest?

I've been using MAC mineralize concealer. How does this stuff compare? Is it really worth the price tag?

When I used MAC foundations, I was NW15. I use NARS Mont Blanc.

I use Chantilly, the lightest shade.

I haven't used the Mineralize concealer, but to answer the pricetag question- YES! YES! YES! This is the HG concealer for quite a few people for good reason. It's creamy enough for full undereye coverage, and is wonderfully blendable but full coverage. I can't live without it in my routine.

pandorablack

When I used MAC foundations, I was NW15. I use NARS Mont Blanc.

I use Chantilly, the lightest shade.

I haven't used the Mineralize concealer, but to answer the pricetag question- YES! YES! YES! This is the HG concealer for quite a few people for good reason. It's creamy enough for full undereye coverage, and is wonderfully blendable but full coverage. I can't live without it in my routine.
I might swatch Mont Blanc but Siberia seems to blend perfectly. I'm not super pink like some people, I'd say I have a neutral balance of pink and yellow. I've been matched NC15 too at times. I guess it just depends on the lighting or the person doing it.

Ok, I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy this concealer.

B

Beauty495

Nars Radiant concealer

Hi beautifuls :) this concealer is Amazing!!! I have dry/combination skin and i fell in love with this undereye concealer it is very hydrating and it doesn't make me look oily and the coverage is so beautiful it does not cake up it looks flawless and leaves your skin glowing , out of all the concealers I have tried this concealer stays on all day long when its set with a little powder i set it with the yellow powder in my kat von d contour palette and it just looks amazing, I recently uploaded a video to my youtube channel where iam using the product i will link it , I highly recommend!!

Admin edit/offsite links are only allowed in your signature.

Last edited by a moderator:

shellygrrl

Staff member
beauty495, please don't link to your own content on the forums. When you get to 10 posts, you can put your own links in your signature. Thank you!

Mixxi

I've heard a lot of love for this concealer. Is it under eye only or does it work well for spots too?

Monsy

Nars released new shades of their concealer. I think i would like to try creme brulee. seems like the same undertone as vanilla but not so light ?

DILLIGAF

Nars released new shades of their concealer. I think i would like to try creme brulee. seems like the same undertone as vanilla but not so light ?

I noticed I'm hoping they have them in stock at the NARS boutique out here. I was hoping to check out hazelnut.

Monsy

I think so too. Because that pinkish undertone works so well for my circles but it is a tiny bit too light for me.

Latest posts