MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

Mac-Guy

After watching Karen's video, I'm wondering if the beauty powders are similar to the ones in the Philip Treacy (sp?) collection last spring. More of a satin, subtle finish?

Those had a gorgeous texture, especially nice on drier skins.

CrimsonQuill157

Hmm... I'm a little afraid of the bolder blushes on my skin. Spring Flock and Pink Swoon are maybes. What I noticed I was most blown away by were the pigments - which are perm! I've never paid any mind to MAC's pigments!

pixi

kandee's snapchat just showed what appears to be single shadows from the collection, too. i'm very confused!

my list is probably just a blush and the peachy bp :) and probably the eyeshadow palette!

singer82

Think What I fancy blush is a for sure. T had me at strawberry milk! I love peachy blushes! Also Have your cake and Long legged and fablous. I'm trying to be really choosey this year so I'm happy with my tiny list. The other blushes are just too dark for me so those are a skip.

Be Silly l/s and the peach bp are Maybes. I usually use bps as a blush/blush topper. So not quite sure about this one.

And what the hell MAC soft violet purple my ass! It's not soft or purple smh. Got us all excited for nothing.

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Think What I fancy blush is a for sure. T had me at strawberry milk! I love peachy blushes! Also Have your cake and Long legged and fablous. I'm trying to be really choosey this year so I'm happy with my tiny list. The other blushes are just too dark for me so those are a skip.

Be Silly l/s and the peach bp are Maybes. I usually use bps as a blush/blush topper. So not quite sure about this one.

And what the hell MAC soft violet purple my ass! It's not soft or purple smh. Got us all excited for nothing.

Agreed. I'll just carry on with my Azalea Blossom... At least that's purple... Well part of it.

brumblebee

I'm trying to decide whether to get what I fancy or spring flock. I want a powder version of my HG peach blush, Colourpop Trickery. I tried looking at T's swatch comparison, but Trickery looks so different on her so idk.

All three blushes are in the same family, but Trickery is probably between the two. It's more pink and less orange than Spring Flock. I'll probably end up with What I Fancy.

AdelieDragon

I'll be getting "The Fashion Flock," "Have Your Cake," "Nice To Meet You," and "Flocking Fabulous" lipsticks. I'm soo excited! I wanted blushes but I will likely be moving soon and I'm trying not to spend too much beforehand.

OctoberViolet

:loser:MAC needs to learn what certain colors are.

Nessy

Well after those swatches I'm going to have to change my original list! The two I chose were Archie Girls for me and well I still have those lippy's and don't use them!! So my new list is just "Nice to meet you" (very predictable for me!) and if I'm feeling flush maybe "please me" or "sweet tooth" or both unsure!

I really REALLY R.E.A.L.L.Y wanted eyeshadows!

BeautyFan55

There was a pic just posted on IG for this collection by Kandee Johnson that had images of single eye shadows. Maybe they will be released after all or be permanent. I wanted the magenta shadow, but not enough for the whole palette.

Latest posts