MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

B

Buffy89

Yes to everything peachy! Although the lightest blush looks kinda dry... The swatches have confused me, not sure what I want anymore. Def the peach BP, but don't know what to do about the blushes.
It does look chalky. I hope it turns out nicer on fairer complexions at least. But the shade itself is pretty.
And yup, team peachy :catdance:

beauteblogueur

This Could Be Fun isn't at all what I'd hoped. I should have known, MAC often calls cool toned pink lipsticks 'violet'. I wanted actual violet, not very slightly purple leaning pink!

What I Fancy blush and Long Legged & Fabulous are the only things that jumped out at me a little, but I don't know that I need them. Everything else I probably have dupes for, or near enough. The eyeshadow palette looks decent, but I think one of MUFE's little 9 pan palettes would be a better investment.

I may end up getting one or two things, but I don't think I'll stalk for this. Shame as I was so into it when it was announced.

Marsha Pomells

This Could Be Fun isn't at all what I'd hoped. I should have known, MAC often calls cool toned pink lipsticks 'violet'. I wanted actual violet, not very slightly purple leaning pink!

What I Fancy blush and Long Legged & Fabulous are the only things that jumped out at me a little, but I don't know that I need them. Everything else I probably have dupes for, or near enough. The eyeshadow palette looks decent, but I think one of MUFE's little 9 pan palettes would be a better investment.

I may end up getting one or two things, but I don't think I'll stalk for this. Shame as I was so into it when it was announced.

You're not alone in the This Could Be Fun debacle. I'm disappointed and so is October. Whoever was asking for a proper purple blush is disappointed full stop. I was actually looking forward to getting this blush, because it's purple. I could whinge about this all night, but I need to sleep.

Icecaramellatte

Ooh I didn't realize this collection was launching so soon. I think I've lost interest though. I may still get the x9 palette. Maybe a blush or two. Maybe a gloss or two. But nothing looks like a must have for me.

KGeezy

i'm kinda mehh about everything now that i've seen the swatches. nothing is really standing out for me. i have so many similar fuschia/magenta pinks in my stash already. i think i'll just grab the embrace me lip liner and call it a day since i already have both the lipstick and gloss.

Last edited:

stirfryedshana

Swatches have at least now given me a "must haves" vs "wants" list now. I like pretty much everything from this collection but am severely limited in money lol. I'm absolutely getting The Fashion Flock Lipstick, Be Silly Lipstick, Spring Flock Blush. I also really want Flocking Fabulous Lipstick, and What I Fancy Blush...and maybe Have Your Cake Lipstick lol.

MissBeautyBunni

so many bright colors! I have not touched MAC in a long time and this collection just may make me come out of my hole. I'm interested in Life’s a picnic, Spring flock (i've got nothing like it) and be silly L/S

Rinstar

LOL let me tell you ladies how this just went:

:type: <-- here's me looking at T's swatches just now when I got home from working. My general reaction was :marchmellow: for everything except Fashion Flock pretty and maybe a blush.
So off I go to Karen's blog :tiptoe: and a short few minutes later I'm all like :jawsdown::scream::yess::yay: I want freaking everything now and my wallet is all like :hide:

BeautyFan55

Hhmm... I'm so torn on This could be fun. I really wanted a violet blush. I am hoping it really is purple. I my get UD bittersweet as a consolation. I like Have Your Cake as well. Nice to meet you is nice, but a maybe for now. Oh' my is nice, but I may opt for Frankly Scarlet instead.

elegant-one

:type: <-- here's me looking at T's swatches just now when I got home from working. My general reaction was :marchmellow: for everything except Fashion Flock pretty and maybe a blush.
So off I go to Karen's blog :tiptoe: and a short few minutes later I'm all like :jawsdown::scream::yess::yay: I want freaking everything now and my wallet is all like :hide:

Same....long list :five::yay:

xochtl

Some photos show them but no blogger has posted any information about them. I was looking forward to them and the lipsticks.

weird about the singles being missing now! I was looking forward to them too.

I am excited to swatch Long Legged & Fabulous, Have Your Cake, and The Fashion Flock.

GreenEyedAllie

That is EXACTLY how it went for me, too! You're adorable, btw.

Latest posts