MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

MissLiLaC

Hiya everyone first post in the new layout :p quite excited bout this one! Most interested in This Could be fun :yay::yay: sounds gorgeous!!

hitchcockblonde

Miriam Khairallah posted this on snapchat (mirokhairallah), looks like the samples might be from this collection. I cropped her kid out of the snap, felt weird to include her.

image.jpeg

Edit: I'll try to post it again on desktop when I get home so you can see a bigger version since it seems specktra is still having permissions problems with photos posted in the Scoop.

Prettypackages

I know.. .Just when I was beginning to think there has been a lull in all makeup brands. It seems to be the makeup market is supersaturated.

But I can't wait for this. Everything else out there, is kinda blah. However, some of the lippies, do remind me of old faves.
i think i need everything in this collection.

subscribed.

leonah

This sounds promising. I definitely want What I Fancy, This Could Be Fun and Long Legged & Fabulous, possibly more pending swatches.

It would be so cute if they did packaging with flamingos on it,
but I won't get my hopes up.

yes that was my first thought too that would have been awesome but nah as usual we will probably won't get it, just regular packaging. but it would have been bomb though :D

aradhana

I know.. .Just when I was beginning to think there has been a lull in all makeup brands. It seems to be the makeup market is supersaturated.

But I can't wait for this. Everything else out there, is kinda blah. However, some of the lippies, do remind me of old faves.

yeah, the last few mac collections have been not that exciting...this is the first one to really pique my interest for a while!

hitchcockblonde

12400915_10156411927325554_455446765090746525_n.jpg

Promo image from here: https://www.facebook.com/MACcosmetics/app/125332147616949/

Latest posts