MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

itskathleeeen

Wow!!! This collection looks amazing!!! Definitely getting a few blushes, 2 lip liners and a few lipsticks. Maybe the eyeshadow palette?? It does look pretty! ????????????

iqaganda

Any active link on MAC website already? I'm really excited for these pink lipsticks... It's been a long time from MAC... All I see is red lipsticks everywhere so it's about time to get myself a new pink lipstick! LOL!

singer82

Thank you! What I fancy and Long legged and fablous are so pretty! :heart:
Man the darker blushes are so pigmented wow! Def too bright for me. But woc these will look ah-mazing on you! Super jelly :)

Looks gorgeous here! And she's pale so that helps get an accurate color for my paleness haha

BeautyFan55

Any active link on MAC website already? I'm really excited for these pink lipsticks... It's been a long time from MAC... All I see is red lipsticks everywhere so it's about time to get myself a new pink lipstick! LOL!

The products are on the site under their regular product category as coming soon. I don't have a collection link though.

Marsha Pomells

Wait, are the lipsticks out in the US then? The link just lead to the regular ones.

Down as 'Coming Soon'. I use another site, whenever I can't find what I'm looking for on MAC's website and they're down as 'Coming Soon' on that website. No sign of them on this side of the pond.

Miss Dynamite

So...the free Valentine gift wrap with purchases over $60...does anybody know if the $60 has to be before taxes? Because what I'm planning to order at the moment is $59 before taxes but $62.54 after taxes. I wanted to wait and order the rest at Nordstrom to get cash back.

Latest posts