MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

Sweetyellow

This collection is far better than last years spring collection. Last year's was filled with lustre lipsticks (albeit I did end up loving the ones I purchased). Grabbing 3 lipsticks, 2 blushes, 1 beauty powder, and 1 lip pencil.

BeautyFan55

My tentative list is Oh,My!, This Could Be Fun, Have Your Cake, and maybe Nice To Meet You. I'm torn between Life's a Picnic and Oh, My though.

retrofox

Any shipping codes that we know of?
I'm just grabbing lipsticks- The Fashion Flock, Be Silly, Have Your Cake, and Long Legged & Fabulous. Trying to be good and only order things I'll use. I love bright blushes, but I never touch them ;(

SassyWonder

I haven't been so excited about a collection in a long time. This is going to be a big haul for me. Poor wallet!

iqaganda

The Fashion Flock, Be Silly and Have Your Cake lipsticks for me. Stalking mode too! :D I'm really excited with the pinks in this collection! :D

Makeup Emporium

Was in the MAC store today and they are expecting this collection to sell out fast!!!!! Seems almost everyone wants The Fashion Flock lipstick so that one, as it is online only, I am sure will be one of the first things to go.

iqaganda

Any shipping codes that we know of?
I'm just grabbing lipsticks- The Fashion Flock, Be Silly, Have Your Cake, and Long Legged & Fabulous. Trying to be good and only order things I'll use. I love bright blushes, but I never touch them ;(

I want to know shipping codes too.. Anyone? :D

Rinstar

I think my strategy for the launch will be to try to get Fashion Flock, Have Your Cake, What I Fancy, and Spring Flock from MAC. Those are my must haves. Then, later from Macy's I may get some other blushes and Sweet Tooth csg.

stirfryedshana

Not gonna' stalk tonight but I'm gonna set my alarm for 6 AM EST to start checking every two hours until I get up at 10. I'm gonna' get Spring Flock blush and Fashion Flock lipstick because those are my absolute necessities lol. Maybe What I Fancy blush as well. I think I'll wait until they're on Nordies to get Be Silly lipstick and Have Your Cake lipstick so I can use ebates.

Man I wish this collection had waited a few months to come out after I got my disability and had some expendable income...I would literally buy all the LE items in this collection (minus the palette and two of the blushes) if I had the money! I still wish this had special packaging...white with pink flamingos or something would have been absolutely amazing!

MissTania

I believe the code MAC works for 2nd day shipping :D

Thank you! I just tested it with one lippie and this is what came up - no doubt most of us will have no trouble qualifying!

Please add at least $45 worth of items to your cart to receive Free Second Day Shipping with offer code MAC.

Latest posts