MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

stirfryedshana

Is there a free second day shipping code rn? I think I got one by text and then I accidentally deleted it...NEXT doesn't work and MAC is only for $45+

verorl

So I decided to start trying out new ítems and to wear Oh My! And Flocking Fabulous...

Oh My is CRAZY pigmented! Which is a good thing, but on me, with a duo fibre brsh barely touching the blush, I looked like I had a sunburn in 3 seconds! Had to tone it down with powder, but the color is amazing! So beautiful! And looks good nce it is toned down, so pale ladies, BEWARE!

Focking Fablulous is fabulous! I love the color, but I agree with all the others who have said it is on the orange side.

Icecaramellatte

So I decided to start trying out new ítems and to wear Oh My! And Flocking Fabulous...

Oh My is CRAZY pigmented! Which is a good thing, but on me, with a duo fibre brsh barely touching the blush, I looked like I had a sunburn in 3 seconds! Had to tone it down with powder, but the color is amazing! So beautiful! And looks good nce it is toned down, so pale ladies, BEWARE!

Focking Fablulous is fabulous! I love the color, but I agree with all the others who have said it is on the orange side.

Oh My is really pretty. I think I will wear that one next.

lilinah

Enjoying watching everyone enjoying their colors. But i'm still skipping everything.

I considered Long Legged and Fabulous, but i have Flamingo, and LLF seems brighter, and Flamingo is already bright enough for me.

xochtl

View attachment 52062

Ok ok I hope this upload works. I searched my pink-purples with HYC (I love it!). From bottom to top (or right to left), Hollywood Cerise, Have Your Cake, stila aria, Nyx Prague, and bite barberry.

HYC is more purple while the rest are more berry-toned.

Last edited:

stirfryedshana

View attachment 52062

Ok ok I hope this upload works. I searched my pink-purples with HYC (I love it!). From bottom to top (or right to left), Hollywood Cerise, Have Your Cake, stila aria, Nyx Prague, and bite barberry.

HYC is more purple while the rest are more berry-toned.

So pretty! I think my friend got my HYC but I've been wanting Hollywood Cerise as well, I like that it's a little pinker than HYC.

montREALady

Here are the 3 blushes I didn't swatch last Thursday. I'm NW45:
7bc43b1e-af9e-4294-8187-17732b7ce34e_wm.jpg
Spring Flock is gorg and I wish the swatches didn't rub off on the way home for me to compare it with others I have. Lol.

VioletPearl

Does anyone have a comparasion swatch between What I Fancy, Spellbinder and Launch Away?

Or Flat Out Fabolous and Have Your Cake?

I try to convince myself that I don't need anything from this collection... :hehe:

montREALady

Does anyone have a comparasion swatch between What I Fancy, Spellbinder and Launch Away?

Or Flat Out Fabolous and Have Your Cake?

I try to convince myself that I don't need anything from this collection... :hehe:
I'm pretty sure it was Allie who did a comparison. HYC is more purple.

I'm liking Spring Flock here, too! I don't think I have anything quite like it but that could be a lie lol.

Tell me about it. I'm thinking Hipness, Sideshow You and Peaches & Cream are probably close enough for me. Even NYX Summer and Tarte Charisma. I'm going to bring them to compare in the week. SF doesn't look chalky on me like WIF even though they're both satin.

jennyap

Would love to see a comparison of Have Your Cake and Daddy's Little Girl if anyone has both.

bluelitzer

It's taking forever for HYC to get here. But my Hollywood Cerise did and OMG I cannot believe I passed on this freakin gorgeous shade last year. So lucky it was still available. I don't know if I would even care about HYC when it gets here. LOL. :eek:

stirfryedshana

So I got a package in the mail today...my friend bought me Sparkling Rose BP (from faerie whispers), Boyfriend Stealer lipstick, and What I fancy blush from this! I ended up ordering Be Silly, so now I just have to get HYC and Flocking Fabulous and I'm finally done lol.

GreenEyedAllie

It's taking forever for HYC to get here. But my Hollywood Cerise did and OMG I cannot believe I passed on this freakin gorgeous shade last year. So lucky it was still available. I don't know if I would even care about HYC when it gets here. LOL. :eek:

You may or may not have inspired me to also purchase HC, and it may or may not be arriving Friday. I adore HYC, btw, so I hope you do, too! They look different enough to me.

lumaday

I've been pretty good about staying away from MAC collections but this one got me. I ordered This Could Be Fun (I'm NC15ish so I'm hoping I can pull this off! I have no blush colors even close so I want to try something new), Flocking Fabulous, Have Your Cake, Nice To Meet You, and Pearl Blossom BP. I think I'm just sick of winter and love the idea of fresh spring colors! I also ordered the new Contour and Sculpt palette, Alpha Girl BP since it's being discontinued again and it sounds like a great shade for my skin tone, and A Sprinkle of Magic lipstick. Everything is coming on Wednesday and I caaaan't waiiiit.

GreenEyedAllie

I've been pretty good about staying away from MAC collections but this one got me. I ordered This Could Be Fun (I'm NC15ish so I'm hoping I can pull this off! I have no blush colors even close so I want to try something new), Flocking Fabulous, Have Your Cake, Nice To Meet You, and Pearl Blossom BP. I think I'm just sick of winter and love the idea of fresh spring colors! I also ordered the new Contour and Sculpt palette, Alpha Girl BP since it's being discontinued again and it sounds like a great shade for my skin tone, and A Sprinkle of Magic lipstick. Everything is coming on Wednesday and I caaaan't waiiiit.

Wow! Great haul! Hope you enjoy all your goodies!

Latest posts