MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

KGeezy

pink is my fave color but idk how wearable those blushes are. they looks a little too bright for my taste so i will hold off until i see swatches

elegant-one

I agree! This would have been a fantastic opportunity to have some fun packaging. IF the colors perform, then I'm sure it will still sell better than most stuff lately, but it would have been a guaranteed sell-out with pink and/or flamingo packaging.

Yep, I then I would be complaining LOL! Maybe too much $$$ for MAC to go the pretty packaging route.

lilinah

Probably a complete :marchmellow: for me... I'm not much of a pink girl. In the photos the violet blush looks not violet enough for me - altho in reality it may look different, so i could​ be tempted. The palette looks interesting, but i bet i already have similar colors. And the Chris Chang/ Poesia collection has my heart !!!

boschicka

I agree! This would have been a fantastic opportunity to have some fun packaging. IF the colors perform, then I'm sure it will still sell better than most stuff lately, but it would have been a guaranteed sell-out with pink and/or flamingo packaging.

EXACTLY!!! I need pretty packaging!

MissTania

Last edited:

Sarah Townsend

Ohhh man this collection
Will at least look at these:
Nice To Meet You
This Could be fun
Spring Flock
Just Wing It
Flock and Roll

Miss Dynamite

Apparently, this launches February 4th, Idk if that is in store or online though. Read it on Instagram. Damn, less than 3 weeks...guess we should be getting swatches really soon.

AutumnMoon

Apparently, this launches February 4th, Idk if that is in store or online though. Read it on Instagram. Damn, less than 3 weeks...guess we should be getting swatches really soon.

I was told 4th in store (they were having an event). So I'm hoping for swatches soon and for it to be online next week.

shadowaddict

MAC finally has my attention again. It's been a while. However these blushes definitely look promising. Hope to see swatches soon.

LiliV

Ahhh this is going to be another of those blind add and checkout collections, I hope we get some swatches!

Marsha Pomells

I agree. It's always a pleasant surprise when you end up loving something that you purchased with very little expectations.

Yes... I can give you one example, and that's Pillow Talk. Don't know if I should go that far, and say that's it's one of the best nude lipstick I own.

There are quite a few lipsticks I bought without consulting myself or whoever or looking for swatches. Another one I came across this evening was Film Noir... And I love it, but never seem to grab for it.

Latest posts