MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

BeautyFan55

stirfryedshana

Oh damn...I was hoping once swatches started coming out I would be making my giant wish list smaller....but now that I see LLAF I definitely want that!

soonari

Long Legged and Fabulous would definitely not work for my skintone but I might consider getting Be Silly even though it's also cool-toned.

Isabelle

These are stunning! Will definitely buy some. Can I use my Back2mac lipsticks for limited edition collections?

you know, if they had flamingos on them I'd buy the whole collection, sight unseen! ;)

Isabelle

Marsha Pomells

Be Silly looks a little on the light side for me, won't be a problem once I get a dark lip liner on the job.

Silly is not permanent, as stated in blog post... I'm confused.

stirfryedshana

Be Silly looks a little on the light side for me, won't be a problem once I get a dark lip liner on the job.

Silly is not permanent, as stated in blog post... I'm confused

I think they probably just got confused for some reason. Maybe bc it was just re promoted w/ MAC Is Beauty

Miss Dynamite

That is the second blog, that says Silly is permanent... But I do like that 9x palette though...

I'm guessing either MAC made a mistake when sending the info out...like they often do, or it will become permanent after this. I really wish they would make all of the blushes permanent.

Latest posts