MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

GreenEyedAllie

Anyone disappointed with Flocking Fabulous needs to check out Nice To Meet You...NTMY is beautiful and what I was hoping FF would be (more red coral).

ETA: Bite Beauty 010 and Have Your Cake are similar-ish but not nearly as similar as on T's site. HYC is much more pink and lighter/brighter, plus matte.

MissTania

I ordered a back up of Long Legged and Fabulous. I never do back ups bc I switch up my lipsticks so much I never get around to needing them, but there are a few exceptions lol I wish I got a backup of Boca from Julia Petit! I can already tell Long Legged & Fabulous is going to be another. And it's funny bc I really don't like pinks! Lol

Here's a quick pic with Spring Flock blush

View attachment 51994

I have no idea why the pic is sideways lol

This colour is gorgeous on you! Makes me glad I ordered a BU too!

MissTania

Corals are definitely my favorites! I have a ridiculous amount of them lol...I didn't swatch some of my corals like Dreaming Dahlia, La Vie En Rouge, and other oranger ones like that. I also lost two of my favs--Watch Me Simmer and Toying Around. I can't find them anywhere and it's driving me nuts lol!

Swatching all these made me want to pull them out and wear them more as well! I do wear Reel Sexy, Make Me Gorgeous, and Sushi Kiss a lot normally.

I hope you find them soon! I love La Vie en Rouge, I need to wear it much more (and many of the others I have which you reminded me of)! My Fashion Flock will arrive shortly, I can't wait to get it!

GreenEyedAllie

I'm sorry I forgot about this! Here are swatches of Spring Flock with some other recent corals.

Bottom to Top: Hipness, Ripe Peach (Toledo, combined), Spring Flock, Spellbinder, Freshen Up (combined).

image.jpg

I included FU because I remember it's watching very very similarly to Crisp Whites. And FU looks very similar to SF, IMHO. It looks darker because it got swatched a little heavier. I think if you have CW, you probably do not need SF.

stirfryedshana

I'm sorry I forgot about this! Here are swatches of Spring Flock with some other recent corals.

Bottom to Top: Hipness, Ripe Peach (Toledo, combined), Spring Flock, Spellbinder, Freshen Up (combined).

View attachment 52037

I included FU because I remember it's watching very very similarly to Crisp Whites. And FU looks very similar to SF, IMHO. It looks darker because it got swatched a little heavier. I think if you have CW, you probably do not need SF.

I have Hipness (2015 and 2008 versions, which are slightly different) and Ripe Peach already...but I've been wanting Crisp Whites for awhile so now that I got Spring Flock I guess I don't need it! Of course don't "need it" doesn't necessarily mean still don't want it lol.

Icecaramellatte

I have Hipness (2015 and 2008 versions, which are slightly different) and Ripe Peach already...but I've been wanting Crisp Whites for awhile so now that I got Spring Flock I guess I don't need it! Of course don't "need it" doesn't necessarily mean still don't want it lol.

Ooh really? I have crisp whites and I thought this one showed up better on me. I'll check out crisp whites again. I haven't pulled it out in ages but I'm wearing Spring Flock today and I'm pleased. Looked very spring to me.

mercede466

They all look quite lovely on you! I got Let's be friends today & while it looks kapow! pigmented, it's simply beautiful on the face applied softly. I really really love it. Thanks so much for the great swatches.

hi my dear elegant!!! i got what i fancy, spring flock, let's be friends, and this could be fun. with a light hand and using my fan brush let's be friends and this could be fun are really beautiful!!! i would never usually go for such bright blushes but i'm glad i did. hope you are doing well!! xo!

NaomiH

This colour is stunning on you, thanks for posting!

You're welcome!

So glad I got it today. I think I'll wear it tomorrow. I remember when I finally got Boca on a restock and I was so happy and I barely wear it.

Looks gorg on you! I love HC, haven't worn it since the summer though. I'm trying so hard to refrain from buying HYC.

It's so pretty. Seriously, this collection is too much for me. I love pinks, lol.

Thanks ladies! Ya'll are too kind!

elegant-one

hi my dear elegant!!! i got what i fancy, spring flock, let's be friends, and this could be fun. with a light hand and using my fan brush let's be friends and this could be fun are really beautiful!!! i would never usually go for such bright blushes but i'm glad i did. hope you are doing well!! xo!

Hi Hun!!!! :wavey::kisskiss: I just ordered Life's a picnic & This could be fun yesterday. They really are shocking in the pan, but you are so right, done lightly they're beautiful. I'm sure you look incredibly beautiful in these shades doll!!!! I think they're such happy shades.

Aww, I've been busy but doing well & still sassy as always :twirl:I hope you're doing well too my dear friend!

elegant-one

Kind of awkward quick pic of HYC on me. I love it! It's like the matte, slightly more purple Hollywood Cerise (one of my favorite lippies ever) and I'm so glad I caved on it!
View attachment 51996

*sigh* And I'm sideways.

Oh dear Naomi you look HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooo! Hubba hubba :date::heart: even sideways! LOL!!! Love love that shade on you.

AdelieDragon

Mayanas that looks like so much fun!! xD I went to my MAC store yesterday and picked up "Life's A Picnic." It's such a beautiful color and so vivid. I don't wear blush too often but most of the ones I own are much more subtle so I was excited to purchase something bolder, aside from the fact that this collection is right up my alley after Playland. :)

Isabelle

Just wanted to say thanks for all the gorgeous swatches, they are dangerous for my wallet!

was hoping to get to the counter next week but I will have husband with me and I'm on a no-buy at the moment :(

Isabelle

Latest posts