MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

pixi

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but I saw a german blogger mentioning that we will get the single e/s instead of the palette here. Release date is March 1.

:( i assume that'll be the same in the UK especially considering dominic didn't post the palette too. i'm sad!

Miss Dynamite

My package just got here, pretty disappointed because I spent over $60 but didn't get the special Valentine gift wrap...maybe they ran out.
I only got Have Your Cake, Playful Petal and This Could Be Fun for now, planning on getting more after I get paid.
12650735_10205019230341174_653456387_n.jpg 12660370_10205019229621156_879649875_n.jpg
This Could Be Fun is straight pink on me, I'm a bit sad about that, on my lips, Have Your Cake is much more Magenta and is brighter than it is on my hand.

NaomiH

Did you guys see the new rewards program from mac! We all start off at 0! Figures after that big haul i did :snooty:

I did and signed up for it this morning. I noticed that a purchase I made yesterday that's still processing has a note by it that it will go towards my Select account so hopefully yours will too. :)

I wonder if you call them if they'll credit you if it doesn't.

Last edited:

Tarabotti

I did and signed up for it this morning. I noticed that a purchase a made yesterday that's still processing has a note by it that it will go towards my Select account so hopefully yours will too. :)

I wonder if you call them if they'll credit you if it doesn't.

So my Friday order won't count? It says processing on the shipping order but I received a shipping notice.

I signed up and will have to read up on the program (how will they track purchases made at counters?, etc.).

And I was thinking that $500 a year seems a lot to spend at MAC, but with them increasing their prices every so often, it won't be hard to do!

NaomiH

So my Friday order won't count? It says processing on the shipping order but I received a shipping notice.

I signed up and will have to read up on the program (how will they track purchases made at counters?, etc.).

And I was thinking that $500 a year seems a lot to spend at MAC, but with them increasing their prices every so often, it won't be hard to do!

I'm not sure if it will or not, I was surprised that my yesterday purchase will be credited since I placed it before I signed up. It just says when I go to check the status that it will credit when my order ships. So maybe it's orders that are still processing at the time of sign up that are being credited? I got the impression that counter purchases won't count and only freestanding MAC store purchases will count as I'm not sure the counters in Dillard's etc count as MAC owned and operated stores or not so people who don't have a MAC store near them may want to stick to online. I was thinking of calling CS to clarify that though as I prefer the Dillard's counter to the store at The Domain.

SassyWonder

Per my friend that works at MAC the rewards program will add all purchases from June 1st 2015 on to count towards your rewards tier. What ever tier you reach in 2016 you will stay at in 2017 but the dollar amount will start over. I called CS and was told the same. Yaaaay! I'm definitely tier 3 already! Lol!:arco:

Latest posts