MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

NaomiH

Per my friend that works at MAC the rewards program add all purchases from June 1st 2015 on to count towards your rewards. What ever tier you reach in 2016 you will stay at that tier in 2017 but the dollar amount will start over. I called CS and was told the same. Yaaaay! I'm definitely tier 3 already! Lol!:arco:

Oh snap! I may not be 3rd tier since I did a lot of counter shopping last year,but if it goes from June, I'm definitely in the second already! Thanks for the info,Sassy!

SassyWonder

Oh snap! I may not be 3rd tier since I did a lot of counter shopping last year,but if it goes from June, I'm definitely in the second already! Thanks for the info,Sassy!
Your welcome Love! Don't forget to give them your Mac ID ato the counter now so you can get credit for your purchases!

GreenEyedAllie

Top to bottom: Life's A Picnic, This Could Be Fun, Spellbinder, Spring Flock, Make Me Gorgeous, The Fashion Flock, Flocking Fabulous, Long-Legged and Fabulous

image.jpeg

stirfryedshana

Reading about the rewards thing....have the feeling that the "early access" thing is gonna end up causing a lot of problems.

Is it just MAC.com or if I buy off of Nordies would it apply? I assume not but that's usually where I get most of mine because of ebates lol.

NaomiH

Reading about the rewards thing....have the feeling that the "early access" thing is gonna end up causing a lot of problems.

Is it just MAC.com or if I buy off of Nordies would it apply? I assume not but that's usually where I get most of mine because of ebates lol.

I'm assuming not sadly, I sure wish MAC was on ebates. I'd buy off the site a lot more if they were. Instead Bloomingdale's has been getting most of my online MAC buys.

Tarabotti

Perhaps we should have a separate thread for the MAC rewards program (is there one already?) so we don't derail the Flamingo Park thread.

I still would like to see some more swatches before I buy anything else- I have Have Your cake, Nice to Meet You and Oh, My arriving shortly. I am thinking of Be Silly but I don't know how bright that would be.

Icecaramellatte

Oh rewards program? I have to check this out. I have been shopping more at counters because of their rewards program. Back to Flamingo Park. My order came today with the Oh My blush. It looks really great in the pan. Maybe even unique. I'm not ready to swatch it yet. I think this means I have to get the rest of the colors especially if there is a rewards program. Off to investigate.

Myth

Per my friend that works at MAC the rewards program will add all purchases from June 1st 2015 on to count towards your rewards tier. What ever tier you reach in 2016 you will stay at in 2017 but the dollar amount will start over. I called CS and was told the same. Yaaaay! I'm definitely tier 3 already! Lol!:arco:

Haha yeah if it's retroactive since June 15 I'm already at the Obsessed tier lol!

Right now it just says 'you may have purchases that are being processed' etc. I'm at 0$ right now but I hope to get an update soon lol

NaomiH

Oh rewards program? I have to check this out. I have been shopping more at counters because of their rewards program. Back to Flamingo Park. My order came today with the Oh My blush. It looks really great in the pan. Maybe even unique. I'm not ready to swatch it yet. I think this means I have to get the rest of the colors especially if there is a rewards program. Off to investigate.

Can't wait to read your thoughts on Oh My!

Rinstar

If the rewards are since June, I should be second tier. I tried to support my counter more this year, otherwise I'd totally be 3rd LOL.

In Flamingo Park news, I got my order today. Have Your Cake is so perfect!!! It's what I wished Enchanted Eve was! It's pinker and lighter on me than EE. I will swatch side by side tomorrow with some other stuff. The Fashion Flock is really pretty too, it's not too chalky or weird looking like some of those pale coral/peach colors can look.

What I Fancy and Spring Flock look pretty similar in the pans, I will have to see when they are on.

Monsy

Thanks for the info on the mac select! we should definitely have separate thread for that discussion
is it assumed we will get id card in the mail ? i am at 0 hopefully the process my orders since the june

Latest posts