MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

chelsealeier

Sorry if I'm just missing it somewhere, but what is the express shipping code?
I'm planning on just getting the eyeshadow palette and the beauty powder from Faerie Whispers for now. I want to wait to swatch the blushes and beauty powders from this collection before I grab them.

montREALady

Sorry if I'm just missing it somewhere, but what is the express shipping code?
I'm planning on just getting the eyeshadow palette and the beauty powder from Faerie Whispers for now. I want to wait to swatch the blushes and beauty powders from this collection before I grab them.

Try MAC, order has to be over $45 and I think you are.

montREALady

I think Make Me Gorgeous is definitely darker and not as bright as The Fashion Flock...not sure about how it would compare to VG Nicki but I will do swatches of all 3 once I get my order! I really want to see how it compares to my dream lipstick Betty Bright that I've been trying to get for forever! On T's site it looked pretty similar.

Ok, thanks! I doubt I'll get it, it's not extremely unique to my collection and I have to stop buying too much of the same colors just because they are pretty and limited edition! This collection doesn't even have special packaging and I usually only go with those (or unique to MAC like Vamplify, Velvetease, etc) just because I know MAC is pretty dupeable otherwise.

KGeezy

I ended up getting spring flock and have your cake . Although I know I have many colors similar to HYC so I should know better lol

SassyWonder

I ordered Be Silly and Have Your Cake. Along with all the blushes except Pink Swoon and What I fancy. I may go back for The Fashion Flock and Embrace Me.

montREALady

Just ordered Oh, My! since it's an online exclusive and I can't swatch it anyway so makes no sense in waiting. I wanted LAP too but they are so similar, especially blended out it seems.

montREALady

I ordered Be Silly and Have Your Cake. Along with all the blushes except Pink Swoon and What I fancy. I may go back for The Fashion Flock and Embrace Me.

I love how it started off like you didn't get much. Then I saw "all the blushes but" two of them! :hehe: (<-- what's this guy doing? He's supposed to be "hehe" :rolleyes:)

SassyWonder

I love how it started off like you didn't get much. Then I saw "all the blushes but" two of them! :hehe: (<-- what's this guy doing? He's supposed to be "hehe" :rolleyes:)
Hahaha! I had to minimize it to myself. I want to go back for EM lip liner because I missed it last release. I don't need it, right?

montREALady

Hahaha! I had to minimize it to myself. I want to go back for EM lip liner because I missed it last release. I don't need it, right?

HAHAHAAA!! Yeah you do, you got Be Silly didn't you? Plus why stop now? Hahahaa! :p It looks like a good color to have though, seriously. I have some pink liners...let me look at swatches. I just closed out all my browser windows looking at swatches so I wouldn't be tempted again after buying that blush and here I go Googling again...:rolleyes:

Edit: Oh yeah, it's hot
View attachment 51795
(credit Karen, Makeup & Beauty Blog)

Last edited:

ARmakeupjunkie

I can't decide what to get. My counter is having an event that I signed up for but, it's Feb 11th-14th. They don't get a lot of stock and more than once have been sold out of items I've wanted on the day it comes out with very little left for events. Part of me wants to be loyal and give them the sale but the other part of me wants to order everything on line now and get it tax free. This really shouldn't be this hard but, it is.

montREALady

I can't decide what to get. My counter is having an event that I signed up for but, it's Feb 11th-14th. They don't get a lot of stock and more than once have been sold out of items I've wanted on the day it comes out with very little left for events. Part of me wants to be loyal and give them the sale but the other part of me wants to order everything on line now and get it tax free. This really shouldn't be this hard but, it is.

Drives me nuts that the events are always so far after the online launch and sometimes even the store launch! Get what you really want now and buy what's left at the event. You may also see something in person that didn't catch your eye online.

JulieDiva

Just ordered Oh, My! since it's an online exclusive and I can't swatch it anyway so makes no sense in waiting. I wanted LAP too but they are so similar, especially blended out it seems.

I did the same for the same reasons!!!! I do not have a blush quite like Oh my!

lipstickaddict

My experience with Mac Canada and this collection has been an absolute gong show. The site was crashing all night and morning and I couldn't check out on my phone or computer. Lucky me my computer genius of a hubby came home and was able to get my order though, but oh my. Talk about ridiculousness.

Even now the site is still wonky and crashing.

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

I think Make Me Gorgeous is definitely darker and not as bright as The Fashion Flock...not sure about how it would compare to VG Nicki but I will do swatches of all 3 once I get my order! I really want to see how it compares to my dream lipstick Betty Bright that I've been trying to get for forever! On T's site it looked pretty similar.

Fashion Flock and Betty Bright are indeed VERY similar. I was able to get my hands on fashion flock before the release, and it is only a touch darker and perhaps a touch pinker than BB, but definitely the closest Mac has come to putting out a lipstick like BB. You're going to LOVE it!

elegant-one

My experience with Mac Canada and this collection has been an absolute gong show. The site was crashing all night and morning and I couldn't check out on my phone or computer. Lucky me my computer genius of a hubby came home and was able to get my order though, but oh my. Talk about ridiculousness.

Even now the site is still wonky and crashing.

:scared::doh::doh::hand: I had the same issue with the Mac site. Its soooo slow & then like 1098309587876 other issues with it. All the complaints about the site & they haven't changed a thing!!! Still hate it.

What did you get? I'm still deciding, although I did order Flocking Fabulous.

HUGS!!!

Latest posts