MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

Vineetha

I was at the nordstrom counter today and the SA mentioned that they will have the collection out tomm on the floor! :eek:

singer82

I'm surprised nothing has sold out. I thought for sure that the online exclusives would be gone by now. Especially the lipstick. Is MAC losing their mojo?

Miss Dynamite

I'm surprised nothing has sold out. I thought for sure that the online exclusives would be gone by now. Especially the lipstick. Is MAC losing their mojo?

I think they're making more stock now. I'm glad, because I really like being able to get stuff weeks after it comes out.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Not sure if it was mentioned already, but I saw a german blogger mentioning that we will get the single e/s instead of the palette here. Release date is March 1.

starletta8

My order shipped yesterday only couple of hours after I placed it. gotta love mac shipping it's super fast

This x 10000. My two orders shipped already. I picked up Fashion Flock, Flocking Fabulous, Spring Flock, and What I Fancy to start from this collection. Other order was some more eyeshadow pans. I'm holding off on the e/s palette until it launches in store, but I may be ready for another lipstick order. Hmmm...

hitchcockblonde

All from dominic_mua instagram:

12530731_182719805424385_130689081_n.jpg

#MakeupSwatches for the#NEW#MAC#FlamingoPark#Lipsticks. Out in the US now & in the UK & Ireland soon. LtoR: #LongLeggedAndFabulous,#FlockingFabulous, #Silly, #BeSilly,#NiceToMeetYou & #HaveYourCake. Top#Swatch = natural light, Middle = day light, Bottom = with flash

12558326_1518823981745873_1767594639_n.jpg

More #MakeupSwatchesfrom #MAC#FlamingoPark coming soon to the UK & Ireland and out now in the US.#CremeSheenGlass LtoR: #SuchSweeties,#LookWhosHere, #SweetTooth,#PetiteIndulgence & #PlayfulPetal.#Eyeshadows Top to Bot: #HelloThere,#JustWingIt, #FlockAndRoll &#BirdsEyeView.

12407313_790685144397025_1270880695_n.jpg

Last #MakeupSwatches for the #NEW#MAC#FlamingoPark collection. This times it's about cheeks. Top are#BeautyPowders. Left = #SunnySurprise, Right = #PearlBlossom. Bottom are#Blushers. LtoR: #WhatIFancy,#SpringFlock, #LifesAPicnic,#LetsBeFriends & #ThisCouldBeFun.

patentg33k

I feel like a year or two ago these would all be gone. Now that we're living in Instagram's world, it seems like the immediate sellouts are special packaging. But not ALL special packaging--like the Ellie Goulding things are still there. Remember those GV lipsticks? What a nightmare--those were sold out so fast.

Icecaramellatte

I like the fast shipping too. I thought I would go with Nordstrom if I get any more items but they are so slow. Maybe I should pace my second order with mac online.

montREALady

I feel like a year or two ago these would all be gone. Now that we're living in Instagram's world, it seems like the immediate sellouts are special packaging. But not ALL special packaging--like the Ellie Goulding things are still there. Remember those GV lipsticks? What a nightmare--those were sold out so fast.

Special packaging and MATTE is the sell-out formula I think, along with if it's a unique color. No one is really interested in lustres despite packaging, especially nude colored ones, I know I don't rush to get them. I think the EG collection is a bunch of nude tones? GV I got the whole collection! I love it!

montREALady

View attachment 51799 Thanks! Okay, here we go. I finally figured it out! Yay! Okay, light isn't the best but from left to right, Flat Out Fabulous, HYC, Hollywood Cerise, Betty Bright, Fashion flock.
I can try to take some better picks in better light tomorrow!

You may not be able to see it clearly in the pic, but FoF and Hollywood Cerise both have a lot more berry undertones than HYC. HYC is more definitely more purpley. :boink:
I do like a more purpley vibe, hehehe. I'll wait to swatch it in store.

Got my shipping email, yay!
I get mine on Tuesday. I got the shipping notice the same day and the eta was Monday, then it sits there and only updated today and now the eta is Tuesday. I hate when MAC does that! They send shipping info to UPS super quick then the package doesn't start moving until a day or so later.

I think once it's up on Nordies (yall said probably monday, right?) I'm gonna get Be Silly, Have Your Cake, and Flocking Fabulous lipsticks and What I Fancy blush. I still have to get Boyfriend Stealer too...so many wants, so little money lol.

Yeah Monday for Nordies online.

leonah

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but I saw a german blogger mentioning that we will get the single e/s instead of the palette here. Release date is March 1.

yaay I'm actually happier with single eyeshadows than the palette so I hope us Scandi's get them too

Latest posts