MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

Isabelle

I'm also eagerly awaiting swatches! I need to go through my old stash for items to B2M to get some of these ;)

Isabelle

LiliV

My order shipped! This is the first time I've actually gotten a shipping email since they redid the site

Monsy

My order shipped yesterday only couple of hours after I placed it. gotta love mac shipping it's super fast

Isabelle

Is anything sold out yet on the site? I need to know whether I need to order online or if it can wait until I can get to my counter ;)

Isabelle

lipstickaddict

Here is a better comparison of HYC and FoF along with Evening Rendezvous. Natural light. From left to right, ER, HYC, FoF. HtH!
DSC02087.jpg DSC02088.jpg

Prettypackages

THanks for the swatches. I have no idea what I want. Looks like I can skip HYC and Fashion FLock. But I still want to get them all to see for myself. LOL I'm travelling next week, so getting to a store won't be easy.

Why am I in no rush and I have a MAC gift card? I'm hoping they last two weeks and my sis can get it Pro, lmao!

View attachment 51799 Thanks! Okay, here we go. I finally figured it out! Yay! Okay, light isn't the best but from left to right, Flat Out Fabulous, HYC, Hollywood Cerise, Betty Bright, Fashion flock.
I can try to take some better picks in better light tomorrow!

You may not be able to see it clearly in the pic, but FoF and Hollywood Cerise both have a lot more berry undertones than HYC. HYC is more definitely more purpley. :boink:

Here is a better comparison of HYC and FoF along with Evening Rendezvous. Natural light. From left to right, ER, HYC, FoF. HtH!
View attachment 51808 View attachment 51809

Ana A

I placed an order for "Oh my" blush for now and will wait til the collection hit stores to check out the rest of the blushes. I have way too many lipsticks and none of the one's in this collection are calling my name. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that the blushes are very pigmented!

Latest posts