MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

NaomiH

Thanks for the info on the mac select! we should definitely have separate thread for that discussion
is it assumed we will get id card in the mail ? i am at 0 hopefully the process my orders since the june

From the FAQ, it seems you just give your email to the SA in store if you're buying in store. I saw no mention of an ID card.

NaomiH

Just trying it before bed. I used the Nars Yachiyo brush but whoa! I applied way too much on one side so I had to really buff it out. Really pretty color.

So it'll definitely need a light hand them, good to know! It's in my cart awaiting payday. :)

stirfryedshana

For anyone that bought Flocking Fabulous, was it more red than it looked on T's site? It looked comparable to Watch me Simmer on there but if it's more red I can skip it.

Monsy

From the FAQ, it seems you just give your email to the SA in store if you're buying in store. I saw no mention of an ID card.

when signing up online it has an option "i have already received my card" or something like that ??

NaomiH

when signing up online it has an option "i have already received my card" or something like that ??

Did it? I must of some how missed that, I just saw that they said you identify in store by giving your email. I kind of hope they do send cards, I'd much prefer that method.

singer82

I ordered $70 worth of stuff the day this came out so it won't count towards the reward program ugh!

I'm supposed to get my goodies today, but a snow storm rolled in so it will prob be a few more days. :(

Last edited:

Nessy

GAH well that's my list changed now!! Hoping to get Let's be Friends, Embrace Me, Be Silly, Nice to Meet you and if the budget allows Flocking Fabulous!

I really really want to get This Could be Fun instead of Let's be Friends but I have no idea how to wear it! I'm kinda really pale and just worried it's going to look too clownish! Anyone bought it who is pale that can tell me whether they like it or not????

Miss Dynamite

GAH well that's my list changed now!! Hoping to get Let's be Friends, Embrace Me, Be Silly, Nice to Meet you and if the budget allows Flocking Fabulous!

I really really want to get This Could be Fun instead of Let's be Friends but I have no idea how to wear it! I'm kinda really pale and just worried it's going to look too clownish! Anyone bought it who is pale that can tell me whether they like it or not????

I'm somewhere around NW10 or 15 and I got This Could Be Fun, I posted a swatch a couple pages back...it's not purply at all, it's just a normal pink color and looks fine on my cheeks. When I opened my box, I actually thought they had sent me Let's Be Friends instead because it looks the same as the pics I've seen of it online.

MissTania

She is SO fabulous! Her excitement over the blushes and lipsticks made me laugh out loud! Now I want to pick up more!!!! Great video. Thanks for posting!!! :cloud9::twirl::heart:

I kind of want to watch her other videos, she has so much personality! She made a super funny exclamation/grunting noise over swatching Be Silly!

She makes me want more back ups lol :twirl::party::knuddel::yay:

verorl

Just trying it before bed. I used the Nars Yachiyo brush but whoa! I applied way too much on one side so I had to really buff it out. Really pretty color.

I'm till witing for mine (In Mexico, so I have it shipped to a US address), but I have Heard that it is very pigmented!

Ana A

I ordered Oh My! and This Could Be Fun. I'm waiting until it hits counter to pick up another blush but I'm undecided between Let's be Friends and Life's a picnic. Its a shame there's not a whole lot of reviews on this collection on youtube yet :(. Am I the only one skipping the lipsticks altogether?

GreenEyedAllie

Both of these are going to be really pigmented and intense. I'm super pale and tend to love colors like this. I tend to use a dual fiber brush, lightly apply, and blend blend blend.

I'm somewhere around NW10 or 15 and I got This Could Be Fun, I posted a swatch a couple pages back...it's not purply at all, it's just a normal pink color and looks fine on my cheeks. When I opened my box, I actually thought they had sent me Let's Be Friends instead because it looks the same as the pics I've seen of it online.

I agree. There are maybe hints of purple/cooler tones when I apply, but ultimately when I blend it out it just looks like a strong bright pink. I also find how it looks is very dependent on what light I am in. It looks flat hot pink in my bathroom, but in natural light, more cooler tones poke through.

montREALady

I ordered Oh My! and This Could Be Fun. I'm waiting until it hits counter to pick up another blush but I'm undecided between Let's be Friends and Life's a picnic. Its a shame there's not a whole lot of reviews on this collection on youtube yet :(. Am I the only one skipping the lipsticks altogether?

I don't think I'm getting any of the lipsticks. I get my Oh My! today, it's on the truck. I'll be wearing that bad boy tomorrow, lolll!

montREALady

Did it? I must of some how missed that, I just saw that they said you identify in store by giving your email. I kind of hope they do send cards, I'd much prefer that method.

I don't use cards, just weighs down my wallet. I much prefer giving my email :)

msvluvsmac

I don't think I'm getting any of the lipsticks. I get my Oh My! today, it's on the truck. I'll be wearing that bad boy tomorrow, lolll!

Same here.

Latest posts