Chanel new le blanc 2016

Missyrocks

Ernie and elegant, thanks so much for the info. I'm so excited that the scent is faint as I really am not a fan. It sounds & looks spectacular!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

elegant-one

Ernie and elegant, thanks so much for the info. I'm so excited that the scent is faint as I really am not a fan. It sounds & looks spectacular!:rolleyes:

Your welcome hun! Mine doesn't really have any scent ;) Maybe as Winthrop loves to say, the scent squirter was asleep or they really did not make this one scented. LOL! I'll be curious as to what others say. It looks amazing.

GreenEyedAllie

Your welcome hun! Mine doesn't really have any scent ;) Maybe as Winthrop loves to say, the scent squirter was asleep or they really did not make this one scented. LOL! I'll be curious as to what others say. It looks amazing.

Camelia de Plumes was not super fragranced either, right? At least mine wasn't.

beautycool

The Chanel website is down for maintenance now where as 3 hours ago it wasn't don't know why it be down for ?

beautycool

It's not down now :) but still says add to bag added it comes up with sold out in a red message lol madness ????????????

louisaruby

Got the pearl soap when it was launched in Asia last year. Comes with a net (limited qty according to SA) to create foam.

20160118_220538.jpg 20160118_221000.jpg 20160118_220912.jpg

beautycool

Got the pearl soap when it was launched in Asia last year. Comes with a net (limited qty according to SA) to create foam.

View attachment 51552 View attachment 51553 View attachment 51554
That looks amazing can I ask what it smells like and is it strong
smell
I have the coco mamesselle soap cannot spell it
my stepdad bought it for me in 2011 he passed away in 2011 I cannot bear to throw it out :( think it's still amazing the smell is but I not used it since 2011??????
I wouldn't use it anyhow as old now :)) lol I need a newbie !!! I just been using jo Malone items or just normal everyday soap
it looks amazing thanks for the pictures ❤️

sugarberry

The white pearl side dominates the shade even when swirled together. But you can see the slightest pink cast. If you do just the pink side, it will show on the skin as a very pale pink. Its a muted almost a tad mauve-ish pink.

I have to say, the highlighter is divine! As elegant says, the white side definitely dominates.
View attachment 51544

Elegant and Ernie, thank you so much for the information! I'm not huge on peach highlighterss, so I'll have to check this out in stores. But the design on the palette is still calling out to me...so feminine!

Missyrocks

I am so excited! Ladies, I have 2 contacts that you can try to order by phone. They had them last I know. One is Kendra at the Chanel boutique in LV at (702) 882-0040 and the other is Marienella at Saks in OH where you can text her at (614) 329-8433. Please tell them that you saw their info in the blog that Liz posted because I promised I would so I'd appreciate you letting them know I made good on that. Can't wait to get these! :)

leviicorpus

I am so excited! Ladies, I have 2 contacts that you can try to order by phone. They had them last I know. One is Kendra at the Chanel boutique in LV at (702) 882-0040 and the other is Marienella at Saks in OH where you can text her at (614) 329-8433. Please tell them that you saw their info in the blog that Liz posted because I promised I would so I'd appreciate you letting them know I made good on that. Can't wait to get these! :)

Thanks so much for the information, I just placed an order with Marienella and she was great. :) I can't wait to receive my highlighter!

Icecaramellatte

I was so upset. I was on my way to pick up my Armani order and wanted to check on here for any updates of highlighter sightings. I was using my phone but kept getting redirected. I could not stay on this site to save my life. I was so irritated. Picked up my order but didn't want to go to all the stores in the area. I decided to glimpse the Chanel counter as I was leaving Bloomies 59th Street. I almost missed it but it was there! I asked the SA if they had everything in the display (I forgot there was supposed to be some creme blush. I didn't see it or an empty slot for it). She said yes. I just got the highlighter because I'm low on funds. As soon as funds are replenished, I will get the Id'O and the pink glossimer. I didn't swatch anything else. I didn't even swatch the highlighter. I just grabbed it up. I really liked the Id'O. It is a pink duo chrome type color. They told me they just got the collection in this morning so if anyone is in the area, they have it. Oh and it's triple points today. I forgot when Triple Points is over but it seemed like every counter had something going on. So Bloomies has it! Just don't buy up all the Id'Os before I get mine.

Oh and I forgot to try the light colored glossimer that looks like one they had a few summers back. I'm curious about how it compares.

Ernie

I was so upset. I was on my way to pick up my Armani order and wanted to check on here for any updates of highlighter sightings. I was using my phone but kept getting redirected. I could not stay on this site to save my life. I was so irritated. Picked up my order but didn't want to go to all the stores in the area. I decided to glimpse the Chanel counter as I was leaving Bloomies 59th Street. I almost missed it but it was there! I asked the SA if they had everything in the display (I forgot there was supposed to be some creme blush. I didn't see it or an empty slot for it). She said yes. I just got the highlighter because I'm low on funds. As soon as funds are replenished, I will get the Id'O and the pink glossimer. I didn't swatch anything else. I didn't even swatch the highlighter. I just grabbed it up. I really liked the Id'O. It is a pink duo chrome type color. They told me they just got the collection in this morning so if anyone is in the area, they have it. Oh and it's triple points today. I forgot when Triple Points is over but it seemed like every counter had something going on. So Bloomies has it! Just don't buy up all the Id'Os before I get mine.

Oh and I forgot to try the light colored glossimer that looks like one they had a few summers back. I'm curious about how it compares.
Glad you were able to get the highlighter, they must have gotten the collection in after Monday when I was there. I love Holly at the Chanel counter in Bloomies.

sungelly87

Barney's on Fifth Avenue in NYC has it! My lovely SA Irene emailed me on Thursday. Too bad I already got my highlighter online and received but haven't had time to play with it. Now I'm wondering if I need the rest of the collection. The IDO is pretty unique.

Latest posts