Chanel new le blanc 2016

Vineetha

Well Chanel.com was able to cancel the entire order but I couldn't do a new one as the powder is already out of stock. I guess I'll have to order it from the boutique. Did the NYC boutique get the entire collection in? Also are they still charging for shipping? I wish Nordstrom knew when they were getting the collection
They had the collection as of last weekend. And yes i think its $10 flat shipping!

chi1216

The highlighter seems to be sold out online. You can click add to bag but then it says its not available. :(

Dreamsfashion

Hmm, the Clarte glossimer looks very similar to the Songe glossimer from last year. Which I love, wondering if I need a backup. Hoping the highlighter gets restocked online at Chanel too, boo.

Winthrop44

Yep, I decided to pass on the highlighter yesterday and now I want it. :doh:

Chanel.com told me they don't think they'll get more (but they are often incorrect) and Nordstrom told me they expect to launch this collection first week of February. Fingers crossed the creme blush still shows up somewhere!

Last edited:

sugarberry

The rep at Chanel I spoke to said they have no idea when they'll be getting more, but she didn't think it was completely sold out.

I sure am hoping that the other retailers get it soon--I don't think a Chanel highlighter has ever sold out so fast before on their website, so it's a bit unusual.

Icecaramellatte

Well Chanel.com was able to cancel the entire order but I couldn't do a new one as the powder is already out of stock. I guess I'll have to order it from the boutique. Did the NYC boutique get the entire collection in? Also are they still charging for shipping? I wish Nordstrom knew when they were getting the collection

Out of stock? So much for that debate. Oh yes. Now I remember. A certain person with a big following had it on instagram this morning. I should have known. I guess I'll have to search for it this week. Any NYCers? Post if you see it in a department store. I don't want to go to the boutique.

elegant-one

My HL powder will be here tomorrow :yay: That was sooooo fast! The embossed imprint on it is like the Chanel bead/chain belt I have.

elegant-one

Out of stock? So much for that debate. Oh yes. Now I remember. A certain person with a big following had it on instagram this morning. I should have known. I guess I'll have to search for it this week. Any NYCers? Post if you see it in a department store. I don't want to go to the boutique.

Are you serious! Was it TM? :pissoff:It makes it so hard to get product when it gets posted anywhere right away. Ugh!

Ernie

Bloomies didn't have it. But I'm going to the 57th st boutique, they are holding a highlighter for me. I'll check Bergdorfs.

MissTania

Yep, I decided to pass on the highlighter yesterday and now I want it. :doh:

Chanel.com told me they don't think they'll get more (but they are often incorrect) and Nordstrom told me they expect to launch this collection first week of February. Fingers crossed the creme blush still shows up somewhere!

Thank goodness for Nordstrom! Thanks for the info :)

elegant-one

Just got my highlighter! OH MY :cloud9: x10000000 lol. It is so beautiful in person. Even the box flaps have the same embossing on them. Although the highlighter itself in color may not be completely unique, it's just insanely elegant & beautiful. I get more shimmer using my fingers than using the brush. I secured a backup immediately.

Oh, I forgot...strangely, the powder has almost no scent to it.

Last edited:

Anahita Balsara

I ended up ordering this from the boutique on 57th st. My Nordstrom had no idea about the collection and insisted that it was a chanel.com only collection. Needless to say, I didn't want to lose out.

chi1216

The highlighter was back in stock earlier this morning. It's now out of stock again. Thankfully I ordered it from the Chanel boutique in Chicago.

chi1216

Just got my highlighter! OH MY :cloud9: x10000000 lol. It is so beautiful in person. Even the box flaps have the same embossing on them. Although the highlighter itself in color may not be completely unique, it's just insanely elegant & beautiful. I get more shimmer using my fingers than using the brush. I secured a backup immediately.

Oh, I forgot...strangely, the powder has almost no scent to it.

I was considering getting a backup as well. Hmmmm...

Latest posts