Chanel new le blanc 2016

beautycool

Hi all just placed a Chanel order for that lovely highlighter
I thought I try my luck and see if it's in stock and it was :))) just thought I let people know

chi1216

Yay!!! I was able to place an order for the highlighter. I even got a back up Sunrise Trip nail polish. I've been waiting for that to come back in stock.

sugarberry

Yay! I got the highlighter as well! Thanks for the notice that it's up again. I'm kind of regretting not paying for 2 day shipping, but I'm just too cheap to spend an additional $15 more for a highlighter that already costs an arm and a leg...

beautycool

I'm bit gutted tbh I just looked at my email
it says my billing address for my card is the usa address :( not sure my order went through
:( glad you got yours though :))))
i have paid with Nordstrom and Mac before with my uk card and USA billing address by accident it still went through !!!! I tried paying by PayPal at first but I don't think it worked so I got myself into a right mess
:( I daren't call them up to try and explain lol
i just see if it goes through I just wait for the next email shipping notice or cancellation one :( so sad

pinorange11

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 1.28.12 PM.png

just ordered mine as well! I was in the middle of class when I saw that it was no longer out of stock. I was SOOO antsy to go home to get my credit card to order it before it went out of stock again LOL;)

beautycool

Cannot wait to get mine my friend ordered mine upfront me just incase my order not gone through :(
but atleast I got in touch with her now as before I couldn't
it looks so pretty hope it's worth it ????????????????????????

karlaedith

I went to a chanel counter at macys to see if they had the collection already, the SA i talked to had no idea what i was talking about, she didnt know about the new highlighter but tried to sell me the one from a past collection, the one that is in the same compact as the blushes and is 45-47 dls, its pretty but a little too subtle, i find very strange that SA dont know this kind of info, im not even chanel that much and had to tell her the name of the collection, the kind of highlighter that will be released, price..

Winthrop44

At least you have internet today :scared::brrrr::tee: I've been watching you :goodluck: ;)

Thanks! We haven't lost power (yet anyway) but we had 3-4 inches of ice (it was initially snow followed by sleet and freezing rain) yesterday, and today alot of snow on top of that which is still continuing tonight...all with very high winds. On radar last night it looked just like a hurricane with the rotation and even an eye of rain. Our winds (75mph gusts) were the worst before and after the eye passed us, with calm while we were in the eye. It's basically a snurricane. And I don't like it at all!!!

And Lord knows where my poor Chanel highlighter is now.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Thanks! We haven't lost power (yet anyway) but we had 3-4 inches of ice (it was initially snow followed by sleet and freezing rain) yesterday, and today alot of snow on top of that which is still continuing tonight...all with very high winds. On radar last night it looked just like a hurricane with the rotation and even an eye of rain. Our winds (75mph gusts) were the worst before and after the eye passed us, with calm while we were in the eye. It's basically a snurricane. And I don't like it at all!!!

And Lord knows where my poor Chanel highlighter is now.

Oh my that is so very scary, especially the high winds! We didn't end up getting anything thank goodness. It went just below us. Ahh man, so you didn't get your highlighter...boo.

Hugs!

Missyrocks

I went to a chanel counter at macys to see if they had the collection already, the SA i talked to had no idea what i was talking about, she didnt know about the new highlighter but tried to sell me the one from a past collection, the one that is in the same compact as the blushes and is 45-47 dls, its pretty but a little too subtle, i find very strange that SA dont know this kind of info, im not even chanel that much and had to tell her the name of the collection, the kind of highlighter that will be released, price..

Same here. I spoke to SA at Neimans near me and he had no idea and said actually only in Chanel boutiques and online and they weren't getting it. Then called me the next day to said they had them and how surprised he was. So weird.

Latest posts