Chanel new le blanc 2016

Winthrop44

I snagged one this morning off chanel.com too, but yesterday when I talked to them (multiple times since I called once and their new Live Chat kept popping up for me everytime I got on their site) they ALL kept checking Neimans online to see if the collection was up there yet, and one also checked Nordstrom, so I do believe it will be available on both.

beautycool

It's already on evil bay for wait for it ........ A whopping big $108 buy it now what the hell !!!!
:( seriously madness someone will pay it though .

sugarberry

I missed it again! Sigh...I guess I'll just have to wait for Nordstrom or Neimans...

Elegant, what color is the highlight when you mix the two shades? Much thanks!

sugarberry

I snagged one this morning off chanel.com too, but yesterday when I talked to them (multiple times since I called once and their new Live Chat kept popping up for me everytime I got on their site) they ALL kept checking Neimans online to see if the collection was up there yet, and one also checked Nordstrom, so I do believe it will be available on both.

Thanks for the confirmation that Neimans and Nordstrom will be carrying it. Funny how it popped back online this morning when the CS kept saying they were out of stock...

elegant-one

I missed it again! Sigh...I guess I'll just have to wait for Nordstrom or Neimans...

Elegant, what color is the highlight when you mix the two shades? Much thanks!

The white pearl side dominates the shade even when swirled together. But you can see the slightest pink cast. If you do just the pink side, it will show on the skin as a very pale pink. Its a muted almost a tad mauve-ish pink.

Ernie

Well Chanel.com was able to cancel the entire order but I couldn't do a new one as the powder is already out of stock. I guess I'll have to order it from the boutique. Did the NYC boutique get the entire collection in? Also are they still charging for shipping? I wish Nordstrom knew when they were getting the collection
I was at the 57th st boutique, they have the whole collection.

Ernie

I have to say, the highlighter is divine! As elegant says, the white side definitely dominates.
image.jpg

Latest posts