Chanel new le blanc 2016

lipstickaddict

thank you so much for letting us know. I have been stalking on the Bay website for 2 days and I even called them Monday morning and was told they were all out of stock. I just called to place the order. Good that ebates is only for 2.5% so no big loss placing phone orders.

Glad to help! Looks like things are selling out already, even though you still can't add to bag! Guess it's a pretty exclusive collex!

Vineetha

i picked up the new stylo lippie in Message today:cloud9:! I looove the texture of these! Going back for more :D :type::call:

beautycool

I not had my highlighter yet
I know it's reached to the company I use to ship some of my items :) from USA
but im just waiting to see if I want anything else then ship together :)))) cannot wait though it looks lovely
thank you for the swatches ❤️❤️

starletta8

I found the perfect lipstick to pair with the lighter glossimer (#214): CL Bikini. I am in love with this combo!

MACGirl13

Anyone know more regarding the creme blush coming to the US? It is at The Bay in Canada for our sisters.

Haviggi

Got the highlighter,indemodable Rouge Allure lipstick and I was so excited to find also the cream blush in Rose Perle at Heathrow airport!!yayyyy

MissTania

Ahahahaha! :kisskiss::cloud9::thankyou: I can't wait for you to see it. You'll look so beautiful wearing it. Are you going to get any of the new stylo lippies?

It should arrive in about a week! Thank you my brunette beauty:kisskiss: I have my eye on Conte and Roman, not sure if they are out here yet, can't wait to check them out!:icon_cheers::sail::twirl:Which ones have you got so far?

Latest posts