Chanel new le blanc 2016

Monsy

angled brush 2 is one of my top 5 brushes I use it all the time

although I do not see the short handle one ?

elegant-one

angled brush 2 is one of my top 5 brushes I use it all the time

although I do not see the short handle one ?

Really! Awesome! The pic on Chanel looks like it has a short handle & I swore I read that it was new with a short handle. Am I wrong on that? I ordered mine from NM.

Monsy

I think it has normal size handle (compared to mac's short handle brushes)
I love using it with bronzers

beautycool

Hi all I'm paying for my Chanel highlighter with the pink and white colours to be shipped next week hopefully cannot wait :)
i wanted the creme blush too I think did Chanel ever do a creme blush before does anyone know ?

beautycool

Got the highlighter,indemodable Rouge Allure lipstick and I was so excited to find also the cream blush in Rose Perle at Heathrow airport!!yayyyy

ah so lucky I ordered the highlighter from Chanel USA it's at my USA address just waiting for it to be shipped when I can
hubbys on his course till end of March otherwise he would of looked and took pics of it all
just a shame that staff cannot buy Chanel :( he cannot buy :( just like Louis v too there :( without boarding pass as I'm looking for the creme blush do you have a swatch ? I cannot seem to find any swatches or is that just me ?

Winthrop44

Is the #2 brush they sell here now exactly the same as the original Euro one? I got the Euro one after Cafemakeup reviewed it years ago but had to swap it away because it irritated my skin. Wondering if another try is worth a shot.

Also, for anyone else with sensitive skin I just wanted to mention that the cream blush in this collection is a completely different formula than the previous ones and it is heavily fragranced. It would probably be fine for most but my rosacea did not like it.

Last edited:

franlynne

Is the #2 brush they sell here now exactly the same as the original Euro one? I got the Euro one after Cafemakeup reviewed it years ago but had to swap it away because it irritated my skin. Wondering if another try is worth a shot.

Also, for anyone else with sensitive skin I just wanted to mention that the cream blush in this collection is a completely different formula than the previous ones and it is heavily fragranced. It would probably be fine for most but my rosacea did not like it.
I think it was revamped when they did all the other ones a few years ago, but it was not available to the general public. It is not scratchy now. It is softer than than the Chanel powder brush. It is almost as soft as the Tom Ford bronzer brush, but of course, not as dense. It lays down a beautiful veil of finishing powder if you use the flat side.
Where did you find the new cream blush? How would you describe it compared to the other formula?

franlynne

The Chanel pearl soap is now sitting on my bathroom counter. I comes with a frosted Chanel square "dish". It must have had feet and just jumped into my bag! Too cute for words!! I hate to use it but i love le blanc skincare, so it's going to get its little feet wet tonight!:D

Winthrop44

I think it was revamped when they did all the other ones a few years ago, but it was not available to the general public. It is not scratchy now. It is softer than than the Chanel powder brush. It is almost as soft as the Tom Ford bronzer brush, but of course, not as dense. It lays down a beautiful veil of finishing powder if you use the flat side.
Where did you find the new cream blush? How would you describe it compared to the other formula?

The Chanel pearl soap is now sitting on my bathroom counter. I comes with a frosted Chanel square "dish". It must have had feet and just jumped into my bag! Too cute for words!! I hate to use it but i love le blanc skincare, so it's going to get its little feet wet tonight!:D

Haha! Enjoy actually using your soap!! I got the blush off ebay. It's a gorgeous color, and seemed to look as nice as the others on, just didn't agree with my skin. Thanks for the info on the brush. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts